View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 06:35 AM   #1494
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Influence My Ass Calvin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Strolling through the beautiful old streets of the historic town hot young influencers Andy Ford and Andrea High find plenty of opportunities to take some lovely photos for their socials, showing their followers what they're up to while on vacation. But you know there's a lot their followers don't see, like all the BoyFun the two engage in when they finally put their phones away and get their hard young cocks out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7934kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Influence My Ass

Sour Patch Twinks Vendome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Gay life Network, Lollipop Twinks
Cast: Preston Andrews, Dylan Chambers, Josh Bensan, Etienne Kidd, Robbie Anthony, Seth Corrigan, Anthony Evans, Connor Bradley, Evan James, Tanner Shane
Genres: American ,Young Studs ,Condom, Fuck & Suck, Big dick ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Black Brothers
Remember your first fuck? Enjoy the youthful discovery of cock lust as friends Evan and Connor share their dicks in the kitchen, sucking and riding to some ball draining climaxes. We join friends Dylan and Tanner for the following encounter, swapping their tools and doing everything to get the semen spewing. Robbie encourages his friend Anthony to experiment with some anal loving before he leaves for college, and boy do they both get it in their sleepover flip flop fuck! Friends Seth and Etienne only need the chance discovery of a condom to have them boned up and making out, with Seth owning his friends ass and making them both dump some impressive wads of juice. The tasty lollipop Preston is enjoying is so suggestive for his friend Josh in the final scene, but it turns out the horniness is very much mutual as Josh slides into his butt hole!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:36:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7058kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sour Patch Twinks

Hairy Boyz vol.10 Fulda

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Alex Corsi aka Alex Baresi, Arpad Miklos, Collin O'Neal, Francois Sagat, Huessein, Ivan Andros, Jay Black, JD Kollin, Jierce Daniels, Remy Delaine - Man of the Year 2006
Genres: Hairy, Furry, Muscles, Rimming, Three Ways, Latins, Blacks, Europeans, Uncut, Tattoos, Gyms, Jocks
Its mega-hunk Arpad Miklos teamed with RSS discovery Alex Corsi. These two men were made for each other. Built like brick shit houses and hung like horses, both men sport perfect fur patterns head to toe and their obvious attraction to one another can be detected by the blind. They warm up by swapping juicy blowjobs, then Arpad takes over the top position to pummel Corsi's magnificent, hungry, furry fuck hole. The passion flows like sweat in a steam room between these two horn dogs as they show us how the big boys do it. And what an impressive demonstration it is! By the time they hit their cumshots, you will be as worn out as they are. But we bet you go back for seconds ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:06:44
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy Boyz vol.10

BuzzCocks Washed Away In A Daydream Avesta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: UKHotJocks
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos
Sometimes you get a customer you could only dream of getting into bed, Jake Kelvin is one such client of Buzzcocks. Jace washes his hair and thinks of what he’d really like to be doing with him. As he runs his fingers through his curly black locks he drifts off into sexy daydream of what could be… He imagines a very dreamy scene indeed. In a white space in tight white briefs Jake and Jace kiss, caress and work up some heavenly magic. Floating on what seems like a cloud, the briefse down and the dicks go up. Tight, ripped bodies writing over each other, abs grinding and cock slurping. In his dream Jace bends Jake over and fucks his perfectly muscular butt, gets him to sit on his ridged cock then missionaries him until they spray their loads in and over Jakes tight, deep abs. Back in the real world, Jake is starting to wonder why it’s taking so long to wash his damn hair and why Jace is breathing so heavily! Snapping out of it, Jacees-to, a little embarrased but with a cheeky, dreamy post-sex
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 606.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BuzzCocks Washed Away In A Daydream

Twist And Fuck Hue

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Super slim twink boys Tony Keit and Adam Keller get together for an afternoon of playful fun and with this game you know it's going to turn into a hot and heavy session of BoyFun extremely quickly.
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twist And Fuck

Braxton & Shiloh RAW Pocopson

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Braxton, Shiloh
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Jocks, Tattoos, Masturbation, Rimming, Cum Eating, Oral Cumshots
I thought I would get my "most tatted-up" guys together. Both guys have an appreciation of tatts, Shiloh was down to play with Braxton, with or without tattoos. Both Shiloh and I agree, Braxton is smoking hot!Shiloh normally likes to Top, but Braxton was not quite ready to Bottom. I get Braxton over his reluctance to bottom during an uing Edge video, so if you want to see him get fucked for the first time, then keep a look out for that video later this month. Despite his Top Dog attitude, Shiloh didn't hesitate when asked to bottom for Braxton. I think it is safe to say that Braxton is totally his 'type' of guy. And with that, Shiloh hungrily and expertly sucks Braxton's cock. I might have mentioned it before, but his skill level makes me want to get him on cock-sucking duty. He does struggle a bit to stay hard when Braxton sucked him. Not sure if it is because Braxton has zero cock sucking skills, (He has em! I know from first hand experience!) or if Shiloh was a bit nervous doing his first full-interactive video. I think it was the later.So not a lot of cock-sucking in this video. It is mostly Shiloh riding Braxton's dick, or getting rammed by it.The best of course is the cumshot. We didn't do the breeding thang, as I wanted to mix it up a bit. Braxton expertly aims his cock, and totally floods Shiloh's mouth with his load. It is PERFECT!Shiloh swallows his load, then Braxton spins around and makes him eat his ass, encouraging Shiloh to bust his own nut.Shiloh cums, and then Braxton feeds him his own load!
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 360.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Shiloh RAW

Two Gorgeous Twinks Cause A Spunk Splash With A Horny Locker-Room Fuck! Malo

Studio: Uniforms.staxus
Genres: Duet, Kissing, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom, Cumshots, Facial, Muscles, Tattoo
It’s a well-known fact that a good rigorous session of swimming will help ignite a hunger, but believe us when we tell you that it isn’t food that Billy Rubens and Jordan Jacobs are interested in when they hit the locker-room fresh from the water. Indeed, given the glorious boner that pops out of Rubens’s speedos it’s pretty obvious what these boys have an appetite for; and before you can say “Ian Thorpe” this pair of angelic beauties are snogging each other’s faces off and limbering...
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Gorgeous Twinks Cause A Spunk Splash With A Horny Locker-Room Fuck!

Время генерации страницы 0.10919 секунды с 9 запросами