View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 07:46 AM   #110
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jason's Slow Relentless Blow Job Cagayan De Oro

Muscular, masculine, straight Jason liked my first blow job so much I decided to torment him with another one. I slowly sucked, and he obviously loved the attention from an older man’s mouth. He gasped and panted as I sucked slowly, pausing occasionally to gently stroke before going down on him again. Jason was delirious with pleasure as I sucked just slow enough to keep him gasping in pleasure but unable to cum. When I’d tormented him enough, I finished him off with a rapid hand job for an intense and satisfying orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 466kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 120.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason's Slow Relentless Blow Job

Dillon Pleads for Permission Reed City

I tied Dillon spread eagle to the bed and licked, sucked and stroked his sensitive body until he was trembling breathlessly, pleading with me to let him cum. I told him I would tickle him as punishment if he came without my OK, he's extremely tickling and hates it. I held on for almost an hour, pleading and struggling to hold on, until I finally decided to let him cum in an intense orgasm, splattering his load on the wall behind him. But then I sadistically tickled him anyway, pure torment for him. I've been in a tickling mood lately.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 639kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Pleads for Permission

BoySM: Filthy Facesitting by dominant young Latex-Top Still River

Release Year: 2011
Studio: boysadomaso.net
The hot rubber-top dominates his full rubber slave pig on a heavy hard and kinky*manner. It starts with a heavy paddling- and caning scene, goes over to a hard body torment and finally it follows a kinky face-sitting and rimming.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 12:16
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 545.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: Filthy Facesitting by dominant young Latex-Top

Chic Torments Nathan Jacumba

Nathan is our gay cutie, lean and smooth, and Chic had him tied to the bed, licking and stroking his body and long swollen cock without mercy, focusing on the tip. Nathan panted and moaned, whimpered and gasped breathlessly as Chic slurped on his dick, slowly becoming desperate for release, trying to hold back until he had permission. Chic finger fucked him as he sucked, focusing on the head, driving the young man wild, ignoring his pleas for permission until he finally took pity and took him gratefully over the edge.
Duration: 26:18
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 655kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 161.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chic Torments Nathan

Время генерации страницы 0.04085 секунды с 9 запросами