Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DallasReeves Sam Truitt and Jacob Durham Caxias do Sul

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Jacob Durham, Sam Truitt
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Cumshots, Twink, Tattoos, Bareback, Rimming
Jacob teaches Sam how to get that great body and arms as they go to the jacuzzi but as soon as both get naked, Jacob does something that’s more exciting and that’s sucking Sam’s big cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5462kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Sam Truitt and Jacob Durham

Bucks County vol.1 - Into The Wild,Scene 1 Vance Crawford, Lance Luciano Nellysford

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Vance Crawford, Lance Luciano
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Piersing, Tattoos, Uncut.
Vance Crawford and Lance Luciano arrive in an SUV. The blue skies, sunshine, balmy air and nothing to do make a potent aphrodisiac. Lance's unbuttoned shirt seems an invitation to touch his smooth, firm chest. That's exactly what Vance does, peeling off his own muscle-T at the same time. Vance is paler and slim, with sinewy shoulders, a brightly colored ink sleeve, a ripped torso and a narrow waist with deep cum gutters leading to his bush. Lance eagerly removes the rest of Vance's clothes, buries his nose in Vance's navel then works his mouth south to the veiny, half-hard cock and low-hanging balls that await. The bulge in Lance's shorts is growing, so Vance helps him out of them. Out pops an enormous uncut cock. It looks good enough to eat and it's big enough to require two hands and a mouth. But what Vince really wants is to sink his shaft in Lance's buns. They fuck in several positions in the back of their SUV, Vance cumming first in powerful jets onto Lance's chest, then Lance shooting onto the ground. Lance's full lips invite a kiss, and he gets one.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 885.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bucks County vol.1 - Into The Wild,Scene 1 Vance Crawford, Lance Luciano

Riley and Shea River Edge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Riley II, Shea
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Today three of your favorites are back and reporting for duty! Me (behind the camera of course), along with Riley and Shea who are also returning to the fold after a long absence. Riley is gorgeous as always, with that baby face that is so irresistible, right on down his near perfect body to his muscular, thick and delicious legs. Shea was my prize after hunting down gorgeous guys at the sporting goods section of my local Walmart, and I knew I'd have this trophy mounted soon by7 someone or vice-versa!Today is the first time I've seen the edited version so I'm going to watch it right along with you and rather than bore you (and keep my hands busy with the keyboard) with a play-by-play, I'm not even gonna say a word. This one speaks for itself and I'm sure after we all watch it, we will be too damned out of breath to do anything except for to raise both thumbs in approval!
Duration: 33:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4693kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley and Shea

Gentlemen Club El Jobean

Release Year: 2008
Studio: High Octane, Body Prod
Cast: Abel Price, Cade Nichols, David Rivera, Enrico Bellagio, Evan Rochelle, Gamal Simon, Garcia Udulo, Marco Campbell, Peter Shadow, Renato Bellagio, Rod Stevens, Rogerio Mateo, Steve Hunt
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos
This Gentlemen Club is exclusively for the well-heeled and the well-hung. It takes more than being a golden-boy, however, to be admitted and you must like having sex with other men. Suits and ties are appreciated before, during and after, so these guys get suited up and ready to be tied down to service members as long as the cigars they smoke. After a hard day at the office, it's cock-tail hour and rock-hard man meat rams and satisfies horny man-hunger on the deep,fortable divans in this men-only club. Visit Gentlemen Club as many times as you like - you won't be disappointed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:24:50
Video: 720x434, Windows Media Video 9, 1328kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gentlemen Club

Gabriel Clark Fucks Lukas Grande Radcliff

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark, Lukas Grande
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English
It was Lukas Grande's first time in Montreal, and after flip-fucking with Damien Gunn, he was eager for more. So we brought in the self-proclaimed ambassador of sex himself, Gabriel Clark, to give Damien a proper lesson in Quebecois fucking.
In typical fashion, Gabriel seduced the pants off Lukas with his French accent and charm. Gabriel absolutely loves giving head, so he went down on Lukas' jumbo cock almost immediately. Lukas was eager to return the favor and more, mercilessly getting skull-fucked and rimmed.
Finally, Gabriel propped Lukas on a chair and pounded him hard from behind. Though Lukas is usually a top with his real-life boyfriend Jack Raydor, he was smiling from ear to ear as he rode Gabriel's cock, shooting a big load in the end which Gabriel happily lapped up.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2886kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 427.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriel Clark Fucks Lukas Grande

Machofucker Dangerous part 2 Lakehurst

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Starring Dangerous and Maluco
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Cock, Interracial Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos
This video contains portions of extremly abusive and violent sexual behavior. Both participating models participated voluntarily in this video and were in full consent on all sexual acts and actions.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5826kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker Dangerous part 2

Abduction Burton Upon Tren

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Joe Clark, Hayden Richards, Genesis Luna, Aaron White, JR Bronson, Jarred King, Paul Pratt, Will Parks, Zachary Perry
Genres: Muscle, Spanking, Tattoos, Rimming, Threesomes, Master-Slave
Abduction is a dark film from AVN Hall of Fame director Chris Steele starring Zachary Perry along with Hayden Richards, Genesis Luna and Joe Clark. Abduction takes the All-American boys you love from Jet Set Men and places them into a fantasy world where domination and submission are the norm. Chris Steele ignites something dark and extraordinary with this fresh cast of new meat ready to have their limits tested and their minds educated on the pains of abduction and submission. Watch as we introduce several innocent, hot, young, ripped studs to the dark side of bondage for the very first time. Submit to Master Hayden Richards and he will drive your darkest fantasies into his dungeon of pleasures where some are to submit while others serve to provide.
Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1461kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abduction

Время генерации страницы 0.03811 секунды с 9 запросами