View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 06:30 AM   #1479
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Hole - Pablo Rides Again - Angelo, Pablo 4K West Boxford

Lean, mean Venezuelan tattooed fuck machine Pablo is hard to forget, with his muscled body, sexy glint and rapid-fire topping technique. He's back for more bareback hijinks with veteran bottom cub Angelo. After Pablo slathers Angelo with lover boy kisses to start things off, Angelo lies down with his cock hard, legs up and spread wide open. He wants Pablo's big fuckpole rammed in raw, and he's sure gonna get it. And more! Already stiff as steel, Pablo pins Angelo's legs back and buries his face in the hairy twink's fur-lined ass crack. Panting for a deep bare fuck Angelo starts stroking his dick. Pablo's finger slides in to his cockhungry buddy with no resistance, but he wants some oral service from the sexy little cocksucker first. Slung back in a corner chair, Pablo beats his XXL uncut tool as Angelo kneels in front. He darts his tongue into Pablo's long foreskin then swallows the big fucktool to the root. Pablo pulls him up onto his lap, rock hard woody pressed into Angelo's wet furry crack.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Hole - Pablo Rides Again - Angelo, Pablo 4K

My Hot Roommate, Scene 1 Navajo Dam

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, HomeMade, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
What to do when you can't hookup with your regulars or use hookup apps. Johnny Ford and Quin Quire know how to pass the time when they're horny and bored, staying safe at home. They hit it with each other in an energized, out-of-this-world flip fuck. They lock lips and Quin works his mouth all over Johnny's body, before ending up with Johnny's thick, meaty cock in his mouth. After filling his throat with cock, Quin bends over to invite Johnny to rim his smooth eager hole. Eating Quin's hole gets Johnny so worked up he can't resist sliding his raw, thick, uncut pole deep inside Quin's ass. Quin takes it bareback in multiple positions before switching it up and shoving his sizeable rod into Johnny's tight ass. Quin pounds Johnny's hole with powerful thrusts until he drops his load onto Johnny's abs. When it's Johnny's turn, he climbs on top of Quin and rides his meat until he cums hands-free on Quin's abs.
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5302kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Hot Roommate, Scene 1

Rascal Video Kollide New Meadows

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Channel 1 Rascal Video
Cast: Eddie Stone, Johnny Hazzard, Jan Fischer, Tristan Bennet
Genres: oral, anal, rimming, fingering, piss, tattoo, pirsing, uniform, orgy
Imagine an abandoned factory for the production of electricity in the vicinity of Berlin. It's going to, so to speak, of the interest group young people from Germany, Italy and Spain, the dream to realize their most subtle sexual fantasies.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:29:59
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Kollide

BoyFun - David Sky and Jacob Dolce 720p Pitcairn

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoyFun
Cast: David Sky, Jacob Dolce
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Gay, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks
There are already so many horny boys at the villa ready and willing to share their hard inches and tight little butt holes, but the arrival of handsome pool boy David Sky only offers more opportunity for adorable Jacob Dolce. Nothing needs to be said between the two hot young things when they meet on the balcony, their lips colliding instantly and their hands beginning to explore each other. As the sun beats down their young cocks bulge and thicken, persuading them to head into the bedroom where the two new friends can truly become acquainted. Jacob discovers the hooded pink boner his new pal is offering, spending some time worshiping the delicious leaking tool, sucking on the hooded tip and slurping out his tasty juices, but his own generous young dong is soon revealed for much of the same from David, a boy clearly more than a little experienced with pleasuring a young erection. The boys are perfectly matched, two sun-kissed youths with engorged dicks enjoying each other on a lazy afternoon in the Spanish summer. The oral delights they share could be enough for them, but when Jacob makes clear that his tender young hole is open for fucking David eases his naked length inside, thrusting slowly and sensually in every position, leading his new friend to a climax that has his cock gushing hot young cream while he rides the warm shaft inside him.
Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 909.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun - David Sky and Jacob Dolce 720p

Berlin Underground Egegik

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Tommy Hawk, Gerhard, Jordan, Matthias von Fistenberg, Renato, Robert
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Muscle Men, Spitting, Uncut Cocks, Piercings, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos
Fist master Matthias Von Fistenberg and Tommy Hawk troll the dimly-lit streets of Berlin with their camera in hand, looking for a rite of passage into the seedy and gritty sex scene that is the backbone of Berlin Underground. They find five man-sex fiends yearning to suck, fist and fuck and an underground bar with an appetite for public indecency.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:01
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin Underground

Sucking Casper's Cock and Balls China Spring

I had lean, tattooed Casper tied to the bed and gently licked his cock and balls until he was hard, then alternated between his cock, balls and nipples. I sucked his cock while gently rubbing the shaft with my thumb until he was twitching and flexing, breathing heavy and softly moaning. I sucked until he asked me "please let me cum." His legs tensed, his toes curled, he moaned loudly and shot his load in my mouth.
Duration: 22:01
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 508kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sucking Casper's Cock and Balls

Gay - Johny Cruz, Tom Crua Kosice

Video language: English
He’d probably deny it, of course, but young Johny Cruz is clearly in awe of his would-be courier from the moment that hunky Tom Crua walks into the office for interview – and who the fuck can blame him? The tattooed stud is a natural work of art in every single sense; and having taken the time to find the muscled beauty new work clothes, Cruz is then (understandably) hell-bent on getting Crua back out of them! An ambition which he achieves with incredible speed, it has to be said.
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 855.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Johny Cruz, Tom Crua

Время генерации страницы 0.19128 секунды с 9 запросами