View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 09:23 AM   #267
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bait and Switch - Maddy O'Reilly and London River Barbizon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.
This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.
It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling “red”, but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I’ll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won’t make a difference.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait and Switch - Maddy O'Reilly and London River

Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River Streeter

Release Year: 2018
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River

Bondage Desires Tranquility

Release Year: 2022
Anna thought that she arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts the 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission. Dress in latex. Strongly ties to a bed and doesn't remain to helpless Anna anything except how to obey and receive punishments which she deserves.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Desires

Cherry Picking Part 2 - Cherry Torn Alverton

Release Year: 2020
Cherry has been through some rough treatment already. Her breasts are showing the bruises. Her body has been contorted and strained in several difficult positions. What is to come is way worse.
She's never felt anything like this before. She was truly not prepared, but she's going to get it whether she likes it or not. Everything has been explained to her and yet for some reason she still agrees to it.
As the pinkish orange slime is spread around her beautiful labia she begins to get a hint of what's to come. The cream begins to burn. Then it gets hotter. And hotter still. It just keeps getting worse. All poor Cherry can do is cry.
Duration: 27:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Picking Part 2 - Cherry Torn

Kushie Bondage - Katie Kush Heart Butte

Release Year: 2019
Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She’s got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She’s new to bondage. It’s wonderful to see her explore her predicament.
A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn’t make her position any easier.
Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She’s so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it’s breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kushie Bondage - Katie Kush

RTB Charlotte Vale - Cuntlette Part 2 Chesapeake Bay

Release Year: 2020
Charlotte is pulled up on her toes. The horrible spike board is slid under her. It’s not long before she is bawling her eyes out. Watching such a pretty woman cry is the highlight of the show.
She’s stripped and put into a strict hogtie. It’s time for some food. If you can call it food. The slop they put into her mouth looks disgusting. She must be hungry because she gobbles it up.
Finally Charlotte is mounted to an H frame. She’s so vulnerable with her legs spread. Her slip is put over her face and water is poured over. She’s having a good tone, but it’s so scary.
Duration: 39:32
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps

File size: 818.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Charlotte Vale - Cuntlette Part 2

Captive - Juliette March Rancho Santa Fe

Release Year: 2019
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.
Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.
The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive - Juliette March
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15989 секунды с 9 запросами