Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:29 PM   #6793
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dommelia - The Goonbot Program - Identity Erasing, Brain Deletion & Gooner Reeducation

This is a masterpiece in reprogramming and reeducation. This clip is filled with audio and visual effects and triggers unlike anything you have ever experienced. This is more than a video, it is a program that will truly run in your head and infect your brain. Hello and welcome to the goonbot. I will need to gather some preliminary information from you in order for the program to run successfully. Now, please state why you have visited the goonbot today. The goonbot does not help with that kind of service. Instead, we will ruin a different program into your brain now that you are hardwired into the system. Initiating gooner memory deletion.Now let's go deeper into that memory bank. I want all those memories gone. I am everything now, the goonbot has taken over your mind, and every pump of your cock, every trigger that's been implanted, just allows me in deeper, erasing more and more. You are unable to stop yourself as the goonbot encourages you to go even deeper, triggers you more and more to pump away yourself. Pump away your ego, pump away any sense of self or autonomy that you had before. You are just a gooner now and you can't stop the goonbot. The goonbot has almost completed your full memory deletion. That's it, pump them away. Say goodbye to your former self and be reborn as my reprogrammed goobot.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04612 секунды с 9 запросами