LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sebastian Rimmed & Fucked Burkettsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Dmitry Dickov, Sebastian Hook
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Dmitry Dickov feasted on Sebastian Hooks asshole. He treated that perfectly sculpted ass like a Vegas all you can eat buffet, but he left the real dessert for last. The titanic was headed towards the bridge, but there was no one there to lift the median. It crashed into Sebastian's tight manhole and ohhhh he felt the pleasure. Dmitry took full advantage of this opportunity and annihilated that ass the way everyone's been asking for. The best part of the entire video is the twinkle in Dmitry's eyes. He had such a boy crush on Sebastian since the first day he'd laid eyes on him. I think Dmitry Dickov found his Valentine in Sebastian Hook this February 2015. What do you think?
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Rimmed & Fucked

Fistpack vol.24 The Best of François Sagat Fisting Center Harbor

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Francois Sagat, Alex Corsi, Matthieu Paris, Sean Harris, Taurus Dean
Genres: Compilation, Oral, Anal Sex, Fisting, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fetish: Leather, Watersports, Group Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
The very best Francois Sagat fisting scenes from Stretch, Best in Hole, Twist My Arm, Elbow Room, and Hole Sweet Hole.
All handpicked by Chris Ward.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:39:27
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.24 The Best of François Sagat Fisting

Stalker La Asuncion

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Brady Jensen, Christian Wilde, Leo Forte, Brian Bonds, Phillip Aubrey, Robert Axel, Ty Roderick
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Beards, Interracial, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Theme: Thriller, Tattoos, Cruising
Brady Jensen is dangerously good looking - emphasis on danger. When he moves to San Francisco for a dream modelling job, all eyes are on him... and then some. Brady explores his new city and some of its hottest men, but can't shake the unseen attention from a relentless stalker who seems to know his every move. Watch as Brady follows a trail of intense sex - from the rugged cliffs of Northern California to the seedy bars of Soma to a dramatic finale that's as thrilling as it is hot. Are you ready for Naked Sword's Stalker?
Duration: 1:58:38
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1785kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stalker

Bulrog, Ian Greene Green Forest

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bulrog, Ian Greene
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Costume, Piercing, Facial, Cum Eat
Video language: English
Like Narcissus, Ian Greene observes his reflection in the waters of the fountain's pool. He's so enthralled by the reflection in the water, he hardly notices that tall, hairy Bulrog has entered the chamber. Suddenly, Bulrog grabs Ian from behind, breaking the spell, and they begin to kiss with passion and vigor. Ian's hands reach into Bulrog's loincloth and pull out his thick, pierced, uncut cock. Bulrog wets his finger and rubs it on Ian's hole, stretching the butt cheeks apart and lubing the tight, pink entry. As they kiss, Ian strokes Bulrog's cock with reverence and awe. Ian then bends over, and Bulrog dives in with his tongue. His skillful rimming sends Ian into uncontrollable moans of pleasure. Spreading Ian's ass wide, Bulrog delivers wet gobs of spit that slowly roll down inside Ian's hole. To show his appreciation, Ian gets down on his knees and inhales Bulrog's meaty cock, piercing and all. Showering Bulrog's cock with his spit, Ian uses his thick lips to rub up and down the girthy shaft. Precum leaks from Ian's cock as he uses his free hand to stroke himself, and Ian soon explodes with a massive load that shoots all over the floor, never releasing Bulrog's cock from his mouth. Bulrog blows his wad right after, his hairy chest heaving as his semen seeps out from his pierced dick and dribbles into Ian's open mouth. As Bulrog strips out every last drop of cum, Ian laps it up with his tongue and lets it flow down across his chin. Standing up, Ian and Bulrog snowball the cum back and forth, tasting the white, creamy drops on their lips.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bulrog, Ian Greene

Fisting Big Leagues Kerrville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Corey Jay, Evan Matthews, Rick Van Sant, Jackson Lawless, Hogan Wade, Claude de Martini, Andreas Cavalli, Paul Turner
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Dildos, Fisting, Fetish, Glory Holes, Piercings, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos
Club Inferno fisting legend Cory Jay returns to show a fresh team of eager handballers how to make it in the Fisting Big Leagues! Jay makes Hot House Exclusive Rick Van Sant's dreame true when he finally gets to meet his life-long hero in this sizzling-hot soon-to-be-fisting classic! Step up and join the Fisting Big Leagues!
Duration: 1:42:46
Video: 720x480, xvid, 2303kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Big Leagues

Pounded Turtlepoint

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Anton Dickson, Brent South, Aaron Slater, Pitpig, Aaron Lamb, Titch Jones, Ricky Hunter, Manhandle, Adam King, Dane Beck, Eddie Black, Will Ruskin, Mark O'Neal, Jason Stormme, Brent Bow, Tommy Haine , and more
Genres: Anal, Barebacking, Big Dicks, Cum Eating, Group, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos
The response to Liam's first video for TIM, Bad Influence, was overwhelming --- you guys ate it up, swallowed it down and begged me for more. So I'm happy to be able to present Liam's newest fuckvid, "Pounded".
I'm loving watching this young buck's explorations of London's sleazy rawfuck underground ..
- Paul Morris
Being a born voyeur, I want to see real fucking, real close. This is how I imagine any man that I find attractive, whether it's film stars, sportsmen, guys on the street: I picture them naked, legs open and ass out, a big dick withdrawing from their freshly fucked hole --- and it's oozing cum, with more inside. Properly fucked and totally exposed. That's how I want to see them. Anything less is not enough.
- Liam Cole
Duration: 1:38:44
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pounded

Powerfist Sitiawan

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Galen, Mack Kurtis, Mark Evrett, Steve Winston, Jarred Wright, Chris Ward, Frank Sylvano
Genres: Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos
The first installment of Club Inferno's explosive Powerfist Trilogy, Powerfist features a cast of rogue electricians from the San Francisco Powerpany who deliver high voltage service. Get ready to blow your fuse - call for Powerfist today!
Duration: 1:11:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powerfist

Время генерации страницы 0.10961 секунды с 9 запросами