Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 12:07 AM   #6786
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Goddess Nikki Kit - 12 steps to chastity

If you ever thought you might be addicted to masturbation, you’re in the right place. Have you ever made decisions based on your dicks desires rather than the true desires of your soul? I have met many on My journey who live their lives as servants to their hormones and primal, seemingly insatiable desires. This program is for YOU. Dedicating yourself to this program will regain control of your life and experience much more balance and bliss. Each week will give you new tasks and training to focus your energy on.
INTRO: Learn the rules for this chastity training program. Learn what to expect and how to prepare. I tried to avoid all masculine pronouns, so this program is for ANYBODY with a penis and problems with masturbation.
CHASTITY CAGE vs. MENTAL CHASTITY
If you are physically unable to STOP fondling yourself, consider getting a chastity device to help you stay on the proper path. Some people DO need a physical barrier between their hands and their genitals to be able to remain abstinent. Some people find that the cage makes them focus MORE on their genitals, causing more harm than good. It’ll take some experimentation to discover what works best for you. You can find information on My blog about finding a chastity cage for YOU if you decide to go down that path. Mental chastity can be practical if you can control yourself and stop yourself from touching your erogenous zones. What is mental chastity? You will abstain from touching yourself to give yourself sexual pleasure.

File Size: 742 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 40 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02911 секунды с 9 запросами