View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 11:34 AM   #262
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mezmerized Denali National Park

Release Year: 2018
Studio: restrainedelegance
Cast: Natalia Forrest, Zoe Page, Ariel Anderssen
Our second epic custom video starring the trio of Natalia Forrest, Ariel Anderssen and Zoe Page. The same customer who commissioned us to shoot "The Underground" also wanted a tale of and submission, so we obliged with this tale of modelling agent Zoe who has her girls under a spell of sexual submission, trained in the slave girl art of service! Enjoy our epic 1 hour 20 minute slave training film!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4289kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mezmerized

Anatasia Rose Hugoton

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Slut girl Anatasia Rose bondage punishment, private submission.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2876kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatasia Rose

Big Dream - Tori Avano Millicent

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No dream is too big! Tori Avano's dream is to be tied up and manhandled. That dream is made reality when she comes to I and gets the royal treatment. OT ties her quickly into a reverse prayer position with a crotch rope. Once she's helpless he takes advantage.
Tori has great big beautiful tits. She's split on a block of wood and her back is arched intensely. This pushes her breasts out for punishment. Her hair pulled back only accentuates to the difficult position.
Having a sensitive clit is only made worse when suction is applied. OT sucks her clit out over an inch and then begins to vibrate her well past the point of multiple orgasms. She pleads for him to stop, but he's having too much fun. She struggles to get away, but he hones in on her clit and makes her suffer.
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dream - Tori Avano

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1 Cebolla

Release Year: 2022
Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures forced orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat dog food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Play Thing - Nikki Darling Sacaton

Release Year: 2013
Nikki Darling is a beautiful woman with a lot to offer the right man. She is smart, sexy and strong. But Cyd Black doesn't care about any of that shit. He wants her to be one thing, and one thing only: submissive. He has been looking for a new play thing, a toy to keep him busy in the idle hours, and that is where Nikki comes in.
Nikki has just the kind of body that Cyd loves to have fun with, too. She is petite and flexible. Her skin is soft, which lets him know that every blow he lands will sting like hell and leave its mark. He flogs her, whips her and her mercilessly and the ways that he keeps her bound and gagged mean that she can't even ask why.
It isn't because she did something wrong. He is not angry with her or doing this out of malice. Nikki needs to suffer because Cyd Black needs her to suffer. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing - Nikki Darling

Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Bluff Dale

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

Russian Submission Cool Unreal Sweet Excellent Collection. Part 1. Arita

Release Year: 2022
Welcome at Rough Sex in Russia! Join today and dive into a world full of crude and ruthless sex and punishment, for some of the most beautiful Russian girls! Attention

Total size: 5.6 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Submission Cool Unreal Sweet Excellent Collection. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19840 секунды с 9 запросами