View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 11:12 AM   #627
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Lane Leads Off With An Intense Inverted Suspension Yanahuara

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Welcome Ashley Lane to the most intense action in the BDSM world
Ashley has a shoe in her cunt. That's how far we've taken t his live feed and it's barely even started. Her hands are secured in the hand-can, metal bondage devices screwed into the floor, and her legs are pulled up so that she is in an inverted suspension. And there is a bright red, high-heeled shoe sticking out of her pussy. We'll move it out of the way when we want to flog her between her legs, but for now it provides and interesting accent, a pretty little focal point for the upside-down bondage display.
She wants to soothe that sore pussy of hers. Having her slit exposed and worked over has her horny. She would finger herself to orgasm, but even after we unlock the hand cans from the floor we're not about to let her fingers free. She can try to rub one out through the cold iron of her bondage. If she can't manage then she will just have to wait for her next opportunity.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Leads Off With An Intense Inverted Suspension

Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Keenesburg

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

My Husband's Loving Hand Redstar

Release Year: 2022
Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Husband's Loving Hand

Marley Blaze scene 3 Partido

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Marley Blaze extreme hard tied, ball gagged and spanking whipping.
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Blaze scene 3

Big Dream - Tori Avano Town Creek

No dream is too big! Tori Avano's dream is to be tied up and manhandled. That dream is made reality when she comes to I and gets the royal treatment. OT ties her quickly into a reverse prayer position with a crotch rope. Once she's helpless he takes advantage.
Tori has great big beautiful tits. She's split on a block of wood and her back is arched intensely. This pushes her breasts out for punishment. Her hair pulled back only accentuates to the difficult position.
Having a sensitive clit is only made worse when suction is applied. OT sucks her clit out over an inch and then begins to vibrate her well past the point of multiple orgasms. She pleads for him to stop, but he's having too much fun. She struggles to get away, but he hones in on her clit and makes her suffer.
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dream - Tori Avano

Bondage Ballerina - Endza Adair Stockertown

Release Year: 2015
Panties, in a pinch, make a pretty effective substitute for crotch rope. You give them a bit of a tug in the right direction and they will split a pussy and rub a clit raw just the same as any length of hemp or jute. But when it comes to corporal punishment, rope bondage, and a bit of degrading humiliation there is no substitute for Jack Hammer.
Endza Adair knows. She's been in this position before. She keeps coming back for more. Hog ties, suspensions, and Mr. Pogo keep her constantly longing to be in our dungeon and on our stage. Some people endure the pain and suffering for the pay off in orgasms later, but Endza seems to get off on the torment. Sure, she screams, but she does that whether she is crying or cumming.
She will do a bit of both today. Jack Hammer will see to it. He has never been known for going easy on the girls. That's why they are always so happy to see him.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Ballerina - Endza Adair

Selma Sins The Lying Sinner South Yarra

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Breast Flogging
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selma Sins The Lying Sinner
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03650 секунды с 9 запросами