View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 07:48 AM   #3167
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bondage Trifecta Part 1 – The Best $18 Ever Spent

Bondage Trifecta Part 1 – The Best $18 Ever Spent

Martin and I had been talking about using a chair mat, flipped upside down as a form of punishment on my feet for months. *Problem was, we couldn’t find one we had in mind. *Everywhere we looked, they were either too flimsy or cheap, or one that was not sharp enough. *When we stumbled upon this one, it couldn’t have been more perfect and it after tonight, we learned it was the *best $18 spent! *Martin had a vision and I wanted it! *Naked and bare foot, hands above my head with a tight torso and crotch rope, gagged and drooling. *Once Martin lifted me off the ground, I knew I was in trouble. *Being suspended and held in the air by just my wrists is a pain that’s tough to bare even for a couple minutes. *While my feet were off the ground, Martin slides the mat under me, then lowers me onto it. *The spikes were so sharp, I tip-toed around each one as carefully as I could, trying hard to avoid them all. *Not sure if it was a good or bad thing that I was so high off my feet. *If I wanted up, my wrists hurt, if I wanted down, my feet hurt. *I was punished either way and I didn’t know what I wanted.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 60.5 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05614 секунды с 9 запросами