Old 09-01-2022, 07:47 AM   #1445
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pool Parties Falcon Four Hours Muncy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Anthony Lafont, Anthony Shaw, Bobby Williams, Brad Devlyn, Brad Patton, Brandon West, Brennan Foster, Brett Ford, Brett Michaels, Bryan Williams, Charlie Moore, Chet Roberts, Christopher Scott, Clay Foxe, Colby Taylor, Eric Hanson, Eric Stone, Erik Rhodes,
Genres: Compilation (1994 - 2007 GG), Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Interracial, Outdoor Sex, Dildos, Double Anal Penetration, Double Oral Penetration, Group Sex, Swimming Pool, Massage, Rimming, Sex on the Beach, Tattoos, Threesome
Pool Parties: Falcon Four Hours features 12 Speedo-stretching poolside encounters featuring thebined talents of 48 horny and demanding studs.
Iconic stars - including Mike Bran, Brad Patton, Jake Andrews and Eric Han - drinking up the sun as they indulge in a hot splash of summer sensuality. Do not miss a moment of this sultry dip into desire.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 4:04:35
Video: 720x544, MP4V, 1443kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pool Parties Falcon Four Hours

Trunks vol.3 Paulina

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Francesco D'Macho, Vinnie D'Angelo, Trevor Knight, Marco Paris, Trent Atkins, Adriano Marquez, Kevin Armstrong, Cole Ryan, RC Ryan, Josh Weston
Genres: Anal Sex, Buttplay, Group Sex, Hairy, Muscle Men, Oral Sex, Outdoor Sex, Poolside Sex, Rimming, Sex Toys, Tattoos, Uncut
Hot House scores tens across the board as we dive back into the Palm Springs sunshine for Trunks 3 , directed by AVN Hall of Famer Steven Scarborough! Join a whole new cast of sun gods, including Hot House Exclusive Francesco D'Macho and Superstar Josh Weston, for a wet and wild line-up of big hot hunks in little sexy Speedos! Featuring the debut of Hot House Exclusive Vinnie D'Angelo, this third installment of the wildly popular Trunks series proves once again that there's no better recipe for getting you off than the sight of sweaty oiled-up muscles, oversized bulging cocks, and big round asses waiting to be fucked in the midday 100 + heat. Get ready to sweat - Trunks 3 is a scorcher!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trunks vol.3

DallasReeves Bareback Penthouse Pool Fuck Featuring: Johnny Forza and Robbie Rivers Istachatta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Johnny Forza and Robbie Rivers
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors/Indoors, Tattoos
In this week’s Exclusive video for Dallas Reeves, we present Johnny Forza fucking the living daylights out of hot bottom Robbie Rivers. Both Johnny and Robbie are beautiful men with incredibly toned bodies, not to mention cute smiles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3274kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Bareback Penthouse Pool Fuck Featuring: Johnny Forza and Robbie Rivers

MenAtPlay - Tap That - James and Klein 1080p Savoy

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: James Castle, Klein Kerr
Genres: Gay, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
What man would waste time tapping on a keyboard when he could tap James Castle’s posh ass? Klein Kerr knows what’s up: working alone with a horny, well-suited coworker after hours can lead to all sorts of amazing, sexy possibilities. Scorching hot kisses, velvety blowjobs, and a throbbing dick slammed up a slick, clinching asshole—that’s what Tap That is all about! James Castles is back, and he’s in the mood to get fucked long and hard by Klein Kerr’s massive dick. Together, these two number-crunching studs blow through their work so they can blow and fuck each other senseless. James takes his time slurping Klein’s cock, swallowing every stiff inch slowly, making sure to use his tongue to drive his mate insane. Klein gives as good as he gets, probing James’s hole deep and long with his tongue before fucking him so good and deep neither of them can hold back for long. There’s plenty of suit-on-suit action in this horny flick. Just a glimpse of these handsome studs in their sheer over-the-calf socks and polished shoes will be enough to make you come loads and loads. The suits are as fine as the gents in Tap That. Thread for thread and thrust for thrust, this flick delivers!
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 669.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MenAtPlay - Tap That - James and Klein 1080p

Hard Working Man Restrained Clean Shaven and Daddies Rockbridge

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Vincenzo
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Uniforms ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Brown Hair ,Muscular ,Short Hair ,Daddies ,Other Location ,Chains ,European ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
Vincenzo underestimated his buddies, they ganged up on the cocky muscle man and took him down to the basement and chained him up. It was supposed to just be a joke to show him that he's not the powerful man he likes to think, but now they've left him there for a little longer after he started to get real verbal. Will he escape? Unlikely.
Duration: 9:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1674kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 129.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Working Man Restrained Clean Shaven and Daddies

Man Made Kamloops

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Gus Mattox, Brad Patton, Joe Sport, Lane Fuller, Arpad Miklos, Marc Williams, Corbin Michaels, Troy Punk, Joel Drake, Holden Grey, Bryce Pierce
Genres: Anal: big cocks: Group Sex: Duets: The skin: Blowjob: tattoo: Trio
Gus Mattox wrote the script for this vehicle in which he talks to the camera before each scene (he's in three of the four). He's as adept with dialogue as with sex, and his engaging perality has helped him be one of today's most popular performers. The opener with Lane Fuller takes a romantic tilt, but that quickly turns dirty in a six-man sex club scene. Mattox joins Arpad Mikos and Joel Drake in taking charge of submissive boys Bryce Pierce, Holden Grey and Troy Punk. After some cocksucking, Mattoxmands Grey to eat everyone's ass. Joe Sport then supplies his amazing cock, killer bod, and hot hole for Marc Williams' use, while the finale has Mattox and superhung Brad Patton double-teaming Corbin Michaels.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:56
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2204kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man Made

The HR meeting 22.05.2017 Honeoye Falls

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
Video language: English
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. I was going to have a one on one with him today, but when I got there The Boss was in the room with the HR guy! WTF! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the HR guy that I made his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants. I couldn’t just leave him there. I’m already on thin ice and I need this job. So I helped him and then he had the audacity to ask me what I thought of his dick. What a ridiculous question. I mean a dick is a dick, right? Then he wanted me to suck it…What was I supposed to do? I sucked it. Like I said, I need this job and sometimes you got to do what you got to do right.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The HR meeting 22.05.2017

Время генерации страницы 0.15992 секунды с 9 запросами