Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold

Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold

Actress name : Lea Lexis,
Photo Title : Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold
Genre : Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet,

Description : Description: Mistress Lea Lexis arrives on set and mid pre interview requests to see Cameron Kincade's cock before we even start shooting. Apparently she won't shoot with a man that has anything less than 7 inches. Unfortunately she doesn't tell me this until we are already half way through the interview. To say the least, Mistress Lea was extremely disappointed. I can't blame her, Cameron has such a small pathetic little worm that it is probably the smallest we have ever witnessed on Divine Bitches. A shoot that was supposed to be a dungeon scene quickly turns into me scrambling around on break trying to find a bull so I can save the shoot, satisfy Lea and turn it into a cuckolding! Poor Cameron's big day where he thought he was going to get to fuck Lea turns into cuckold horror! He's whipped, spanked, put in chastity, humiliated made to suck Mistress Lea's bull's cock. CBT and made to watch and lick up the sex she has with her bull and takes a load of cum in his face at the hand of his now satisfied Mistress!

Pics : 37
Size : 8 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :800x1200

Download Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold - 8 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14010 секунды с 9 запросами