LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Do You Need A Hand, Boy Rope and Domination Sevier

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Jake Lyons ,Damian Lee
Genres: Handjob ,Brown Hair ,Smooth ,Rope ,American ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Trimmed ,Twinks ,Amateur
Video language: English
There's any number of things young Damian could have done when he discovered Jake naked and tied to a tree, but the chance to handle another cock, and an uncut one too, is too much to ignore. Jake might have craved freedom, but by the time the stranger is abandoning him all he wants is to shoot his cum from his raging erection!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Do You Need A Hand, Boy Rope and Domination

Rick and Tim Fort Walton Beach

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Rick, Tim
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Big 6' tall Texan Rick gets to tango with Tim today -- and Rick bottoms for the very first time! Bareback! The guys introduce themselves to one another, and they are an interesting contrast. Tim is a big tall gent that weighs around 175 lbs., while Rick is pint-sized at just 5'5" tall and around 145 lbs. But they have something inmon: they're both hung like horses. As the scene starts, our guest director Mike says that Tim is going to help guide Rick through for his first time. "I know this is very new to you," Mike says to Tim. "I'm very willing, though," Tim says, laughing a bit. (Well, now, that's a good sign!) Mike says that they don't know exactly what will happen, and that they are just going to play it by ear. Mike excuses himself, and the guys start to get to work on bringing their dicks to attention. Rick can't help but to gawk at Tim's crotch and how he's working his dick through his pants. I really think Rick is pretty excited to partner up with Tim today. When Tim hoists out his dick, we can hear Rick gasp, "oh shit," as he reaches over to get a feel. As the guys start to jerk one another, we hear Mike from behind the camera ask, "You OK Rick?" Rick looks up, with Tim's dick in his hand, smiles, and says "I'm living the dream." I like this kid's attitude! Things reallye alive when Rick starts sucking Tim's dick with gusto. You can tell he's loving every second of this. (And really, who wouldn't? You've seen Tim, right?) Rick sucks Tim almost down to the balls -- and that ain't no easy feat. "You're so fucking hot," Rick whispers to Tim in-between mouthfuls. After a bit, Tim asks "You ready to get fucked now?" "Hell yeah!"es the response from Rick. And we're off! Rick is in hog heaven getting fucked by Tim. He's whispering sweet nothings left and right while getting fucked from behind -- bareback -- by Tim's huge dick. Rick throws his arms back, grasping at Tim's back and ass cheeks, embracing him the best he can considering their positioning. May I point out just how glorious Rick's skin is? It's pristine. Just so pretty and smooth and amazing. And his ass is just to die for too. These two are a perfect match.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1767kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 305.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick and Tim

Reflex Hillye

Release Year: 2005
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Daddies, Freshmen, Leather, Oral, Bondage, Butt Play, Fisting
German Ball Tease at it's finest. Not since the close of World War II have the boys from the Land slowly teased a set of balls in such an artfully excruciating manner. When they're through twisting your nuts they expect you to nuzzle theirs. Enjoy sex fiends!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflex

My video with Sharock Melstone

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Amateur gay couple Dennis and Sharock, hardcore amateur sex action.
Duration: 5:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13771kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 553.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My video with Sharock

I Want You To Watch Topawa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BarebackRT Media
Cast: Nick Cross, Alessio Romero, Brett Bradley, Cam Christou, Gio Ryder, Jon Shield, Ethan Palmer, Ryder
Genres: Amateurs, Big Dicks, Hairy, Bears, Tattoos, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Bareback, Cum
Director Nick Moretti brings you BarebackRT Media's movie, I Want You To Watch. This smoking hot four-scene DVD will have you wanting to watch over and over again. Sit back, grab your cock, and watch these horny men go at. They get off on this! These dirty sluts want you to watch just how nasty they can be.
Duration: 1:36:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Want You To Watch

A Truly Shocking Experience Clean Shaven and Flogging Aikawa

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Ass Play ,Short Hair
Poor Mykul is led to the restraints and strapped in, unable to move much at all as his sadistic captor Brayland attaches the zapping cock ring around his meat, slides a zapping metal plug up his tight hole and pinches the boy's nipples with grips, too. Soon the juice is flowing through him and making his naked body spasm while he cries out! Brayland is loving every second of it!
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4229kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Truly Shocking Experience Clean Shaven and Flogging

My Kind of cardio Selfoss

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore
Amateur gay Chris Damned private amateur hottest sex with latina gay.
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13140kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Kind of cardio

Время генерации страницы 0.05368 секунды с 9 запросами