View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 05:55 AM   #16159
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Happening Down There, Scene #02 Peerless

Video language: English
Mason Garet and Derrick Hanson are on a camping trip out in thecountry. Mason has an itch deep up in his ass--the kind that reallyneeds some serious scratching. Hunting around for something to fiston, they come across a boat on a trailer. What this means for you theviewer, is that they are up off the ground several feet, which makes forexcellent angles for our cameras to see every last detail of one of thebest fisting scenes of the past several years. There is deeppenetration and hardcore punch fisting as these two sexperts showwhat fine sex is all about. Both Mason and Derrick are exhibitionists inreal life and they get off showing you their fisting talents. Scenes arealways better when you have real exhibitionists as actors--they arenot just here for the money; they are filming for you because they getoff on the fact that you are getting off watching them. It's a realconnection between viewer and actor and it leads to some of the bestsex we film. As Derrick says, 'It's like I am having sex with everyonewho is watching!' The best thing about this scene is Mason's orgasm.It goes on so long and so intensely, the sperm driven from his heavyballs by a masterful punch fucking that must be seen to be believed!You must see this cum shot!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happening Down There, Scene #02

Hand It Over, Scene #02 (Daniel Dixx, Antonio Biaggi) Tripoli

Gloves up his beautiful cock and fucks good andhard, following long shaft strokes with lubricated hands, back andforth.
Duration: 27:19
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 260.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hand It Over, Scene #02 (Daniel Dixx, Antonio Biaggi)

Custodian of the Hole, Scene #01 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline) Bidwell

Custodian Ashley Ryder is busy mopping when executive Derek Cline walks in with complete disregard for the work Ashley has just done. When Derek tries to laugh off Ashley's frustrations, Ashley decides he's going to teach the young professional a lesson. Ashley sits down Derek and starts to undress him aggressively. Ashley gets down on his knees and pulls Derek's jock to the side to suck on his thick cock. Ashley deepthroats and devours Derek's meaty cock before turning him around to lick out his smooth hole. Since Derek wants to laugh at Ashley's work, Ashley reaches for his mop and shoves it deep into Derek's asshole. When Ashley feels like Derek needs more, he shelves the mop and works his fist deep into the horny stud. Gloved up and lubed, Ashley opens up Derek's ass with his girthy hands. Switching positions, Derek gets on his back as instructed by Ashley to receive his hands at deeper depths. Derek's hole swallows Ashley's fist with ease. Derek holds his legs back and up while Ashley handballs his hole faster with each punch. When Derek wants the reins, get stands up and squats down on Ashley's fist, taking it past the wrist. With Ashley's fist planted firmly in his hole, Derek lays back and unleashes a fountain of cum that blasts all over his sweaty abs.
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Custodian of the Hole, Scene #01 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline)

The Boss' Right Hand, Scene #01 (Brian Bonds, Dale Savage) Camrose

When Dale Savage finds his employee, Brian Bonds, slacking on the job, he takes command and teaches Brian a lesson in hole stretching. He pulls Brian's pants down and bends him over the table as he whips out his cock and pushes Brian's face down into his crotch. Brian's mouth feels amazing wrapped around Dale's throbbing cock, but Brian's hairy asshole looks even more appealing. Dale can't resist the temptation and sticks his face in Brian's big crack. It tastes amazing so Dale goes the extra mile to really get inside with his hungry tongue. When Brian is nice and opened up, Dale slides his throbbing hard cock into Brian's ass and pumps away until Brian begs for 'The Boss' Right Hand'. Dale happily obliges and slides his fingers inside until he's wrist deep in his subordinate. Dale keeps a steady pace fist fucking Brian as he goes as deep as he can with his arm. Brian loves the depth he's getting from Dale's thick arm and rides it up and down until his thick cock blows a creamy load all over the break room table. It's a toss up for Brian's employment situation. He was supposed to be learning a lesson, but instead he learned to love 'The Boss' Right Hand'.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss' Right Hand, Scene #01 (Brian Bonds, Dale Savage)

Gay - Buddies J. O. - Bob and Brian Mays Landing

Боб и Брайн - друзья натуралы, которые не стесняются дрочить бок о бок.
Возможно, они не ожидали, что бок о бок окажутся и их задницы во время осмотра. Все, включая меня, вдоволь насмеялись во время съемок.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1324x744, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 288.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Buddies J. O. - Bob and Brian

Custodian of the Hole, Scene #02 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline) Ballston Lake

When it's the custodian's turn for a little extra attention, Derek Cline bends over Ashley Ryder and wastes no time digging his tongue deep into Ashley's crack. It doesn't take long for Ashley to demand, 'Fist my hole already!' Derek fulfills Ashley's request and fills Ashley's tight ass with his fat fist. Ashley lets out a loud moan as Derek's fist breaks thru his threshold and deep inside of him. Testing the limits of Ashley's ass, Derek reaches farther and farther into Ashley's gaping crack until he's elbow-deep. Both satisfied with the depths of Ashley's hole, Ashley bounces back and rides Derek's arm as deep as he can. Still buried down to his elbow inside Ashley's ass, Derek twists and turns his arm inside of the custodian's talented hole. Ashley flips on his back with Derek's fist inside him and gives over full control of his crack. The fist pigs decide to play a little game of 100 punches in Ashley's ass. While Derek fists his ass, Ashley counts out 100 continuous punches in and out of his hole before letting up. Testing his limits even further, Ashley gets up and shits down on Derek's hand, once again taking it elbow deep. Headed towards the finish line, Ashley lays back one last time to receive Derek's fist until his load spills out from the tip of his cock and onto his thigh.
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Custodian of the Hole, Scene #02 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline)

The Boy Austin part 6 Edina

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
He stayed in place. A good sign. I placed a hand over his mouth, silencing him… an act that made my cock even harder.
But it wasn’t until I had him naked and on all fours, his butt up in the air, red from my hand, that I could feel him beginning to give up the control. His tight, smooth hole was completely vulnerable to me, taking to my oiled fingers with increasing ease and acceptance. I was impressed with how much it could take, and I was certainly not gentle.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Austin part 6

Время генерации страницы 0.10711 секунды с 9 запросами