View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 07:38 AM   #101
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Office Torment Fort Rock

Completely naked, bound and stretched out before Chic on a cold, tile counter in my office, out of context for a young, straight and totally aroused young man. Chic stroked, sucked, licked and fondled the young man, keeping him aroused, using a massager on his hard cock, anus and "taint" until he writhed, moaned and gasped in pleasure. Chic kept him aroused but offered no relief. When he was ready, he picked up the pace and stroked him to a powerful orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:39
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 529kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Torment

Tommy Hanging on the Edge Gem

New model Tommy is a 23 year old, straight, muscular and hung young man is tied to the massage table while I suck and stroke his big hardon and full balls and lick his sensitive nipples. I took my time, savoring the feel and taste of his big dick, taking time to tease and torment this guy who said he hasn't had an orgasm in 5 days. I finally finished him off by continuously licking his nipple and slowly stroking his dick while his body quivered and his toes curled. He was so close, but stuck on the edge for so long, and I refused to pick up the pace. He finally trembled, his lips quivered, he moaned and shot his load for me.
Duration: 41:59
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 482kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 205.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy Hanging on the Edge

Gym Training Torment - Part 9 Tattoos and Trimmed Anatone

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Colin Steele ,Jessie Balboa
Genres: Bondage ,Cum Jerking Off ,Bearded ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Jerking Off ,Cock Rings ,Electro Stimulation
Video language: English
The squats and the weights tugging his Jessie's balls finally pays off and Master Colin gives him permission to release the pressure from his muscle cock. The trainee relaxes into his relief, getting a little help with his efforts with a cock ring around his balls and shaft, his experienced grip working his stiff meat until his hot milky mess is splashing from his helmet.
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Training Torment - Part 9 Tattoos and Trimmed

Ty & Justin Are Just Playthings Big Dick and Cut West Halifax

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American
Vin is one of the meanest, and most skilled, when it comes to tormenting his captives. He's got plenty to deal with with both young Ty and hot little Martinez, roping them down to the table one after the other and zapping them with the electro stim toys around their cocks or in their butt holes. The boys can only cry out and beg for mercy, but they should know that only makes him mad.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4132kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ty & Justin Are Just Playthings Big Dick and Cut

Skinny Boy Slapped Around Twinks and Nipple Play Loraine

Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Nipple Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Flogging ,Chains ,American ,Other Location
Master Vin has naked young Justin strapped up against the chain web, his smooth and slim body there for him to play with to his heart's content. He slaps and torments, gropes and flogs, making the boy endure the pain as he entertains himself with his captive. There's nothing young Justin can do but comply with master's devious demands.
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6029kbps

File size: 602.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Boy Slapped Around Twinks and Nipple Play

He Can't Help But Get Hard Electro Stimulation and Big Dick Greenwald

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Michael ,Devon
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Cock Rings ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,Blindfold
Damien flips his captive over, the young man's cock swelling despite the pain and torment he's received. The flogging and zapping isn't enough to make that big dick limp again and Damien knows he has his toy where he wants him. He takes him to the wall, his cock swollen and meaty, securing him in place as he jacks his own hard jock meat and milks his prisoner's bigger dick.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4217kbps

File size: 398.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Can't Help But Get Hard Electro Stimulation and Big Dick

Little Muscle Man Edged Copiapo

I had young, muscular, Latin hunk Jose tied to the massage table and licked his nipples, balls and cock until he was rock hard, squirming and moaning softly and gasping breathlessly. I brought him to the brink four times and stopped short to his torment and frustration. When I was finished with him, I made him cum with a slow stroke, slowly edging him to orgasm while sucking on his sensitive nipple, his muscular thighs flexing, his breathing hard and deep as he worked to his intense orgasm.
Duration: 22:27
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 573kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 124.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Muscle Man Edged

Время генерации страницы 0.07053 секунды с 9 запросами