View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 06:28 AM   #1414
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Banos Latinos Kelly

Studio: All Worlds Video
Rafael takes us into the world of Latin men who cruise bathhouses in the hot Los Baños Latinos, featuring eleven studs in five hot scenes that will leave you ready for a cold shower at the end.
In scene one Leon, a smooth Latin stud with a defined body and uncut cock, is relaxing by a Jacuzzi waiting for someone to come along. Lean muscle boy Mario Cruz arrives, and it looks like a match as they both begin stroking their cocks cruising one another. Quickly Mario begins sucking the big uncut dick and then rimming Leon who moans the entire time. Mario decides that its Leons turn to suck some cock and he stands up on the Jacuzzi deck, while Leon deep throats his cock and sucks on his shaved nuts.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:09
Video: 592x400, XviD, 1080kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Banos Latinos

Alexandro And Gerin Raw Seaview

Studio: Chaosmen
Alexandro has a big fat cock, and it took me a while to find someone willing to take it. Gerin was just the boy. As usual Gerin responds to be bossed around, and Alexandro, while maybe not bossy, he definitely takes control of the situation and I think he totally got off on finding someone to take really take his cock. Especially after knowing he likes to fuck girls up the ass. Gerin enjoyed it too, as his cock finally springs to life while being fucked. Must have been a Latin Love Connection! Gerin rides Alexandros cock too, and the two get some chemistry going. Alexandro couldnt believe Gerin was taking his cock, and I think it kind of turned him on more when he realized that Gerin was going to cum from his ass pounding. A lot of times the Top just cant seem to stay hard long enough to make another dude cum, but I think Alexandro actually gets harder. Gerin delivers an awesome load, followed by Alexandro quickly cumming all over and in Gerins eager hole. Not sure how often I can find guys to take Alexandro cock, but the dude can really fuck!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:01
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1741kbps

File size: 241.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandro And Gerin Raw

Little Muscle Man Edged Bondi

I had young, muscular, Latin hunk Jose tied to the massage table and licked his nipples, balls and cock until he was rock hard, squirming and moaning softly and gasping breathlessly. I brought him to the brink four times and stopped short to his torment and frustration. When I was finished with him, I made him cum with a slow stroke, slowly edging him to orgasm while sucking on his sensitive nipple, his muscular thighs flexing, his breathing hard and deep as he worked to his intense orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:27
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 573kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 124.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Muscle Man Edged

Collin Has to Settle for My Hand Arispe

This one is a little different. I had muscular, handsome, 34 year old straight guy Collin restrained and naked, slowly teasing him while his girlfriend sat naked before him, playing with herself and verbally teasing him. He was so horny for her, listening to her cum, teasing and titillating him, when all he had for relief was my slow moving hand. It had been six days since his last orgasm, and he was more than ready. I denied his request six times,. then finally allowed him to cum with a torturously slow hand, twitching and shuddering as he shot a big load. Warning: you can hear his girlfriends voice thru the clip but can't see her. I'd love to hear what you think.
Duration: 38:56
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 659kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 239.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collin Has to Settle for My Hand

Latinos Cedric and Joel Fuck Bareback Veurne

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Video language: English
Latin twinks Cedric and Joel are on the sofa kissing and it soon becomes obvious they are not going to stop until their cum is spilled. As the clothes come off Joel slides down to get a taste of his top’s uncut dick and Cedric is quick to get hard. He keeps sucking and stroking that big cock until Cedric decides to give his bottom some equal treatment. Oral turns to anal when Cedric takes Joel from behind and delivers a passionate raw fuck that has his smooth bottom moaning with pleasure. A position change has Joel on top and riding Cedric’s big dick. The bareback fuck ends when Cedric stands over his young friend and starts stroking. Joel shoots onto his smooth belly and then takes Cedric’s load all over his chest.
Duration: 23:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9160kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latinos Cedric and Joel Fuck Bareback

Benz And Brayan Tampines

Studio: Latinboyz
Of all of our bareback fucking Latinos Brayan has one of the tightest asses and a lot of our models want to fuck him. Benz hadnt busted a nut in over a week because he has been working overtime. So, he makes up for the lack of sex by pounding him hard. Brayan loves Benz big cock with the huge mushroom head and was ready to rock his world and did.
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Benz And Brayan

Tobias Blanco, Tommy Lima, Iori Serrano, Alan Aimar Andalusia

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Tobias Blanco, Tommy Lima, Iori Serrano, Alan Aimar, Michael Amerika, Max Tube, Julian Coombes, Diego Track, German Deep, Pablo Thomas, Christopher Gonzalez
Genres: Oral,Anal Sex, Twinks,Young Meat, Latino Cast, Jockstraps, Gym,Lockerroom Sex, Masturbation,Solo (Some), Rimming, Sex with the Team Coach, Threeways
Video language: English
An indoor football tournament leaves the players with their cocks drained! Winners and losers end up in jockstraps ready for more off the pitch action! The team captains sort their problems out the fucking way, while their mates practice their shooting in the coach's holes. The sleazy referee also gets a good thumping as payback for awarding a dubious goal, and the cute cleaner gets banged by a player whose balls are still full of cum. Join in the footballer-crazy fuck-fest where jockstraps are compulsory!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 860.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tobias Blanco, Tommy Lima, Iori Serrano, Alan Aimar

Время генерации страницы 0.04062 секунды с 9 запросами