Old 08-29-2022, 06:07 AM   #13566
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy Black and Rope Hrastnik

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Blowjob ,Shaved ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Short Hair
Video language: English
Joseph has had plenty of lessons already but the boy needs to be taught how to suck a real man's cock. Master Devon feeds the roped down boy his incredible dong, the awesome length of dark dick thrusting into the twink's mouth and drooling precum for the sub boy to drink. Joseph works hard to worship the big juicy cock, but it seems Master Devon needs more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3780kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 268.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy Black and Rope

Desperate to Cum Keansburg

Donny is tied to the bed as I slowly stroke his big hard cock, driving this 24 year old straight guy crazy til he was desperate to cum. You can see the desperation on his face as I massage his cock and balls, taking him to the edge and backing off. He starts to moan and plead pathetically but I deny him. Then I told him I would tickle him if he shot, then pounded his cock relentlessly just to watch him struggle to hold back. In the end, I used a steady pace, gradually increasing the tempo, and took his load as me moaned, gasped and whimpered.
Duration: 35:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 492kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 172.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate to Cum

Soldiers In Hell - Part 7 Bearded and Daddies Takayama

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Blowjob ,Daddies ,Hairy ,Suspension ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Chains ,Face Fucking
Interrogator Drake is done playing games. Armed with a stun baton he's ready to make the soldier pay, with his mouth! The Parrot's Perch position is a perfect one for fucking and sucking, as soldier Dirk soon finds out when he's made to suck on his new master's drooling meat. There's nothing he can do, other than work to please the man and maybe get himself out of this situation by pleasing his interrogator.
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6093kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers In Hell - Part 7 Bearded and Daddies

Ty & Justin Are Just Playthings Big Dick and Cut Squirrel

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American
Vin is one of the meanest, and most skilled, when it comes to tormenting his captives. He's got plenty to deal with with both young Ty and hot little Martinez, roping them down to the table one after the other and zapping them with the electro stim toys around their cocks or in their butt holes. The boys can only cry out and beg for mercy, but they should know that only makes him mad.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4132kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ty & Justin Are Just Playthings Big Dick and Cut

Tommy Hanging on the Edge Sargentville

New model Tommy is a 23 year old, straight, muscular and hung young man is tied to the massage table while I suck and stroke his big hardon and full balls and lick his sensitive nipples. I took my time, savoring the feel and taste of his big dick, taking time to tease and torment this guy who said he hasn't had an orgasm in 5 days. I finally finished him off by continuously licking his nipple and slowly stroking his dick while his body quivered and his toes curled. He was so close, but stuck on the edge for so long, and I refused to pick up the pace. He finally trembled, his lips quivered, he moaned and shot his load for me.
Duration: 41:59
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 482kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 205.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy Hanging on the Edge

Bruno Feeds Pendroy

I tied Bruno to the bed and slowly sucked his cock and balls, working up a nice juicy load while he moaned and squirmed in his restraints. His leg muscles flexed, his toes curled, he wiggled, squirmed and moaned as he struggled to get off. Then, cradling his full balls in my hand, I gradually sucked him until he delivered and intense, toe curling load to my demanding mouth.
Format: m4v
Duration: 26:42
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 561kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruno Feeds

Michael Hephzibah

New model Michael is a sexy, 25 year old, bi-sexual man, tall, lean, toned and hung. He's nervous about doing a video but willing because he needs the cash. I slowly stroked and sucked his hard cock and it became hard almost instantly. Then I stroked and sucked his cock, keeping him aroused but unfulfilled, bringing him to the edge with my hand or mouth and backing off. Finally, while sucking on his nipple, I jerked his cock and brought him to a nice orgasm. Unfortunately, he forgot to ask for permission and paid the price.
Duration: 33:44
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 572kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 186.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael

Время генерации страницы 0.21152 секунды с 9 запросами