View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 11:00 AM   #608
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Punish Myself Just For You Fairview

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Louise Weston, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
Louise Weston is a great young girl who has found the allure of the live webcam too much for her to resist. She is a girl who loves pain and now wants to show everyone just how much. She had arranged with Sarah to use her webcam and a selection of some of the hardest implements. She wanted to be naked but for her high heeled shoes as she starts off describing the implements she wants to use on herself. She then works her way through a selection of these implements beating her bottom just as hard as you would do it, in fact, maybe harder. She uses paddles, straps that soon have her bottom marked. A large hair brush really gives her some hard swats as this amazing girl gives herself a real punishment.
She is then joined by Sarah who wants to see just how hard she has been beating herself and she is surprised by the self inflicted marks on her body but then goes on to reuse some of the implements. Sarah shows her no mercy at all and swats her marked and painful bottom with a variety of paddles before taking her cane and as Louise puts her bottom up for each stroke she gives her the caning she needs.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Punish Myself Just For You

Slave Girl. Lelia Lake

Release Year: 2022
hey will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Girl.

Sybil Hawthorne - Trained West Coxsackie

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite.
Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger’s slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It’s not long before they are begging for permission to cum.
One of Sybil’s best features is their ass. So of course that’s what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Trained

More Extreme Part 1 Longreach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes.
Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Extreme Part 1

I'd Rather Die part 2 Victor

For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off.
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 2

I'd Rather Die part 1 Ottobrunn

London River is no newbie to the RealTimeBondage scene. She's asked to be in predicaments all day. She wants to be made to choose between two awful options. Suffer or suffer!
Duration: 1:03:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 1

Extra Credit Part One - Sophie Ryan Towson

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Everyone has their strengths. Unfortunately classwork is not one of Sophie's. Her professor has offered and alternative form of learning. He's going to give her firsthand experience with some of the concepts he's been trying to teach her.
If it were just that simple! Once Sophie is out of the classroom and he has her tied up she's going to have to show him what her strengths are. Sucking dick apparently comes easily to her.
He suspends her and she's completely immobilized. Her cunt is just too enticing for him to leave untouched so he has his way with her. It's hard to tell if Sophie likes it or not, but he really couldn't care less as long as she's learning
Duration: 1:03:10
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra Credit Part One - Sophie Ryan
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04083 секунды с 9 запросами