View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 04:32 AM   #2554
jugnii77

Поблагодарили 86 раз(а) в 86 сообщениях

All my threads

jugnii77 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Aaeysha Dumped but fucked on Valentines Day

Aaeysha - Dumped but fucked on Valentines Day

I heard yelling, and turning to look, saw it was Aaeysha, sitting on a park bench, screaming into her phone. I overheard the conversation: she was getting dumped on Valentine's day! I quickly grabbed some flowers, and walked up to her. I introduced myself, and told Aaeysha that I thought I could cheer her up! I took her out for dinner, and then got us a hotel room. Aaeysha was lying on the bed and enjoying the view when I asked her if she would accept 400 euro to let me eat her pussy. She was horny, and it was good money, so she took her pants off, and I got to taste her sweet juices. Having my tongue between her legs made Aaeysha horny, and soon she was asking to suck my dick. The horny babe gave me a blowjob, then I fucked her tight pussy doggystyle. She lay on her back and I banged her missionary style, then pulled out, and came on her stomach.

Genre:* One-on-One, Sex, Jeans, T-Shirt, Small Ass, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Pussy Lickin

Time of Clip: 00:29:27 | Quality: FullHD | Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7095 kb/s | File Size: 1.49 GB

Free Download K2s.cc

jugnii77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03787 секунды с 9 запросами