View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 05:05 PM   #3144
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default No Rules Part 1 – Kink

No Rules Part 1 – Kink

Tonight, anything goes! *Martin has me tied face down to the table in a bra, thong, and heels with sexy leather straps and a collar. *Once in a while for the camera, Martin likes to go a different route from our usual strict*bondage and treat me to what I really enjoy… the kinky stuff. *So no rules today. *Just me strapped to the table and him having his way with me in all the ways I love. *Going for the cat-o-nine tails off the bat, Martin flogs my entire backside until my skin turns bright red. *Already in tears by the burning sensation each time the leather tails strike me. *He must have thought this was too easy for me so Martin decides to take things up a notch and fuck my world with the ass hook yanked to the ceiling. *Once that’s all set, he immediately grabs the crop for it’s pin-point accuracy, and aims for the back of my legs, my ass, and my back which has me screaming at the top of my lungs. *Of course when I get too loud, Martin shuts me up with a nice 2″ ball gag but because of my inability to control my uncontrollable sobbing, the gag is removed after a few minutes so that I can breathe once again. *At this point, even at a stand still while Martin walked away for a few seconds, I could hardly contain myself with the hook in my ass and my adrenaline going and before I could even think he was done with me, he breaks out the Hitachi and places it between my legs. **Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 114 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06078 секунды с 9 запросами