Old 08-27-2022, 06:36 AM   #1402
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fuk'n Thick Dicks Dunmore

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Abdul Hussein, Alexis Santino, Diego Lauriel, Gerardo Bartok, Juan Cruz, Nick Loader, Renato Moreno
Genres: anal, oral, bareback, big dick, cumshots, black, masturbate
Just as the title suggests! This film is loaded with some of the biggest and thickest dicks you've ever seen. Cute hot Latin America guys and fuk'n thick dicks .... Always a winningbination.
Ever thought of taking a trip to Latin American and a city like Buenos Aires with hot horny uncut studs eager and willing to please? Well, here's your chance.
All RAW, bareback action as these sexy young hung studs stretch tight holes to the max with their thick uncut dicks. These guys suck and fuck when and wherever they can, and, in just about every position imaginable. From the kitchen to the couch, from the stairway to the bedroom these studs pound and plunder tight, puckered, juicy butts until their hot white, creamy Latin jizz is flying. The scenes are hot and the action is intense, until steamy juice is shooting and spurting into every hole.
Nothing but uncut big dicks are featured in Fuk'n Thick Dicks. So, if foreskin is your thing, and you love big and fat thick cocks add this to your collection today. Shot entirely in High Definition in Buenos Aires, the movie takes you on an incredible visual journey as these young, bareback fuckers plow one hot hole after the other in some of the nastiest, bareback, jizz shooting sex you'll see.
"Want the hottest big Thick dick bareback scenes, then this is the movie for you!"
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:45
Video: 632x352, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuk'n Thick Dicks

Viktor Rom and Miiothy Miio Sudan

Video language: English
Miio has some plumbing trouble in the kitchen, so he calls up our horny plumber Viktor Rom to his flat to fix the leak, but before he realizes it, Viktor is already taking care of his big smooth ass. Miiothy gets on his knees and swallows the huge cock before jumping over the couch and letting Viktor bury the face into his buttocks and then slam the latin monster dick deep inside his ass. Properly hammered, Miiothy ends up draining the thick load of cum that drips from Viktor's hard pipe!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 446.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viktor Rom and Miiothy Miio

Gay - Diego Summers and Ronny - 480p Goose Bay

One of our hottest and horniest mates, sexy Dj Diego Summers, is back this week with us for an unforgettable interracial encounter with Ronny, our Latin power bottom. Ronny is just the kind of boy that Diego likes most: Latin, with a nasty face, a hairless body and a smooth tempting ass, always ready to be fucked raw. The Dutch muscled stud can’t ask for anything better: he will give his best and will show you how he enjoyed to fuck and reward with juicy milk his little buddy!
Duration: 21:11
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 481.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Diego Summers and Ronny - 480p

Gays Diego Summers and Ricky Ibanez _ 720p Cabot

Our sexy bottom Ricky Ibañez has been away for long time and today is back, eager to bottom for the naked DJ Diego Summers, that loves to fuck smooth and athletics Latin mates. When Ricky joins Diego on the couch, he realizes how big is the bulge the Dutch mate got inside his underwear and soon he finds himself sucking on that solid thick boner. After almost slamming his jaw to get Diego’s horny cock all inside his mouth and having his hole licked in return, Ricky offers his ass to his top buddy and abandons himself to his will!
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 442.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays Diego Summers and Ricky Ibanez _ 720p

Gay - Ross - Carmine Voorburg

If you pay attention to production dates at the beginning, you might notice that this video was shot several months after Ross did his solo. He really debated a long time about doing the oral. It wasn’t that he didn’t think he could get hard or cum, just more worried what everyone else would think.He finally decided people were gonna like him or not like him no matter what he did in life, so he kind of had an epiphany of sorts that broadened his range. So he texted me up saying that he was eager to get back in, ASAP as these things go, and I knew his Solo was going to be airing very soon and always like to bookend the solo with the oral video the following Wednesday.I booked him in very quickly, which I don’t do often because of the cost, and thought I would do the oral video since it was very last minute. He was comfortable with me, and actually thought it might be fun, but I was looking at the release schedule, and really wanted to mix things up. I just couldn’t think of who I had local that could be on call so quickly.A couple days before shooting with Ross, I was actually delivery to Carmine some of the used furniture that was piling up. He got himself a new apartment, and literally all he had was a suitcase of clothing and nothing more. Extra furniture goes to models or to one of the local charities, so this time it was Carmine’s turn to score bedroom and living room furniture. He was so happy his apartment was not so sad looking.Anyway, while moving stuff in, I realized that Carmine could easily pop in and do Ross’s oral. The guy has got some amazing oral skills, and I figured he could make Ross nut pretty easily.Ross arrived and was eager and all set to do the video. Despite being eager to get head, Ross’s eyes were glued to the TV. After editing the video, I kinda felt like he didn’t really need to watch it so much- Carmine was working his big tool like a pro!At one point, Ross had to have Carmine stop because he was going to bust. After making sure he wasn’t gonna squirt, Carmine flipped him over and rimmed his ass. He REALLY buries his face in there, and then strokes Ross’s cock so it is standing at full attention.After the ass eating, Carmine went to work on making Ross cum. Sure enough Carmine hit the right motion very quickly and had Ross popping in no time! He does a great job showing Ross ejaculating while sucking down some jizz for a protein snack!
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2181kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Ross - Carmine

Diego Summers And Joaquin Santana (720P) Cold Lake

Studio: Fuckermate
Dutch horny stud Diego Summers discovers that Joaquin Santana, one of the best Latin bottom so far, was in Barcelona. Therefore, he did not waste any time and invited the young bottom home, for some afternoon fun.
Joaquin Santana barely arrives on the landing that Diego Summers’s thick juicy cock is already rock hard and ready to fill its sweet mouth. Santanta mercifully takes his buddy’s monster on his hands and swallows as much as he can manage, proving once again his sucking skills.
Then Diego Summers discovers the beautiful, hairless boy-hole and concentrates on kissing and licking the sweet center. When Joaquin Santana asks for a fucking, Diego invites the young friend to take a ride on his big raw bone. Summers pounds him so good that he just can’t take it anymore and shoots a load of white juice all over himself, just before Diego blasts him on the face!
Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diego Summers And Joaquin Santana (720P)

Время генерации страницы 0.04368 секунды с 9 запросами