View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 07:14 PM   #229
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Shoulda Stayed Home, Part 2 Santiago Rodriguez

Soma now has both of the cheating women in her dungeon...Tati is chained to the wall and Audrey stands naked in the middle of the room with a yoke around her wrists and neck...Soma has cooled down significantly since she found the two playing babes, and now that she has them how she wants them...naked, chained and gagged...she can relax and do as she pleases...sometimes you almost have to thank your slaves for acting out...I love a good reason to torment and so does Goddess...She first focuses on submissive Tati and in the second scene, turns her attention to Audrey...These chics wanted an afternoon of playing and that's what they got.
Format: m4v
Duration: 8:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 102.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoulda Stayed Home, Part 2

Goddess Soma Breaks Madison, Part 2 Valley Head

The second half of Madison's session with Goddess Soma is nothing short of monumental in my mind....Madison earns a spot in the most sincere BDSM models of all time and Soma makes her divinely wicked supremacy official...You'll just have to watch to know for yourself...but Madison endures some very tough shit that would break a hardened US Marine...back breaking, leg splitting restraint...cruel foot torment and Soma uses a leather slapper that should have been banned at the Geneva convention...seriously, I never thought any of our Doms would use that thing...but Madison takes it all with a grimace, a scream and a smile....Soma's mindfuck games wear little Madison down...all that with a cowbell, a cattle prod and squirting orgasms...and two hot, unforgettable women.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1446kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 143.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Soma Breaks Madison, Part 2

Starved for Attention, part 2 Crowheart

Mallory's day with Soma will conclude with more humiliation and torment, but definitely not an easy end for her. She made it clear that she needed to feel pain to be able to feel anything, so Soma makes sure this deprived girl leaves feeling more than she ever has before. The end is in sight, but Soma reaches into her bag of tricks and takes Mallory just a little further than she thought she would be taken. Mallory finds that there are some things that are better not absorbed by her senses and I'm sure she will be feeling Soma for quite some time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:05
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 138.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starved for Attention, part 2

She's a Perfect Toy Yorkton

I've been a huge fan of India ever since we first shot her a few years back...she is a beautiful and warm woman...outrageous eyes, outrageous body, silky hair, sweet voice, educated and intelligent...and freaky...Ive had at least a couple bookings where I have been the scheduled Dom to work with India...and when the day to shoot her comes around, Im always too busy to shoot or Im sick....in this case, it was both...So the Pope takes my place...again...We do something a bit different in this first set...most of the time, getting models into the StrictRestraint rigs isn't too easy...but we've been getting a lot of requests to shoot and show that rigging process in the updates...The Pope and DP rig her into the standing stocks like two members of a pit crew...it's all business...and as India looks on, she becomes helpless...very helpless...I enjoyed watching her as she got locked into our device...the Pope has worked with India a few times and he has her number...he knows she is multiorgasmic...he pleasures and torments the orgasms out of her body as she begins to shake...India was unable to stand up for a few minutes after that first scene...The next scene finds her laying on her back with her legs belted up in the air...the Pope enjoys his time with her toes and feet...then uses a black cock to fuck her pussy as he keeps the head of the magic wand floating on her clit.
Duration: 10:17
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps

File size: 117.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She's a Perfect Toy

Stacked, Stocked & Whipped Part 2 Donna

In the conclusion of Sarah's visit to Strict Restraint I overload her body with orgasms and torment. She is new to this type of pleasure and pain, but I believe that it won't be the last time she puts herself in a situation like this. She plays the little innocent girl well, but as you can see, she is far from innocent. Naive, maybe, but, innocent she is not.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1398kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 165.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacked, Stocked & Whipped Part 2

British Ponygirls Dubberly

Release Year: 1997
Studio: B & D Pleasures
Cast: Master Keith and his slaves
Somewhere in the English countryside, far from prying eyes, two helpless British lasses endure tormenting trials as human ponies. Naked and bound in leather single gloves, their mouths restrained with bitted head harnesses, these submissives obey the inimitable Master Keith's every command. Like a teamster of old, but now at the reins of women turned workhorses, the Master rides the hood of a car pulled by his pony girls. The slaves' unspeakable ordeal is only beginning. Suspension, heavy spanking, and more pulling contests precede unbearable weight on one of the slaves ringed pussy lips. Scene after scene of heavy (and willing) submission in the great outdoors!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 575.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Ponygirls

A Perfect Pairing Phenix

Ariel X is one of the most famous bondage models of our time and the title is well deserved. She is extremely tough, enjoys suffering for our enjoyment, and is hot as hell to boot. Today is probably one of the best matches that we have ever had Ariel with. Her and Goddess Soma make this shoot so incredible that there are barely words to describe it. I will say this, Ariel can take anything and Soma gives her top notch torment and rips orgasms out of her like only she can do.
Duration: 12:17
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 140.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Perfect Pairing
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07541 секунды с 9 запросами