Old 08-24-2022, 03:44 AM   #16132
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ace In The Hole, Scene 01: Ace Stallion, Blaze Austin Brossard

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ace Stallion, Blaze Austin
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud
Video language: English
It's Ace Stallion's first day in prison and almost immediately he's greeted by Blaze Austin, a tough top that's always on the lookout for fresh meat, who offers to take care of Ace while he's locked up. Ace accepts and follows Blaze back to his cell where he begins servicing his new friend's girthy dick. Blaze is impressed by the first-time cocksucker's ability to swallow his XL meat and soon focuses on taking Ace's anal virginity. The veteran prisoner slowly slips his hand into Ace's ass while still barebacking him to see just how much the new inmate can handle. Now riding Blaze's first, Ace grabs onto the rickety prison bed for support before getting on his back, throwing his legs in the air, and letting Ace play with his bright red insides.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ace In The Hole, Scene 01: Ace Stallion, Blaze Austin

Ace In The Hole, Scene 04: Ace Stallion, Declan Blake cooper city

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ace Stallion, Declan Blake
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Double Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rosebud
With the prison guards finally gone, Declan Blake is aching to have a go at Ace Stallion's hungry ass. After commenting on how worn and torn his used hole already looks, Declan fits his hands in with ease. Ace rides Declan's fist as the pervert prisoner lays on the bed and looks up to admire his cellmate's overworked fuck slit. Ready to break it in even futher, Ace has Declan lay down, throw his legs back, and open up to take both of his rotating fists with Declan drooling over the view of his exposed insides. All the overwhelming stimulation to his wrecked ass has Ace cumming with a smirking Declan still stuffing and thrusting himself into his gaping hole.
Duration: 18:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ace In The Hole, Scene 04: Ace Stallion, Declan Blake

Kevin massage Robertsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Unusual, Strip
Sexy tattooed muscle gay model Kevin massaged hottest scene.
Duration: 16:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kevin massage

The Boy Austin part 1 Masaya

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Breaking a boy in is hard work. Even when they want it--when they know they need it--it’s truly more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, feel his will, find where he’s his strongest… and where he’s his most vulnerable.
When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn’t until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. And in my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable.
For Austin, breaking him wasn’t just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. A doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. Protect something he’d been told was his. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead.
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Austin part 1

Scottxxx - Deacon Hunter & Brett Dillon - Deacon Dominates 1080p Youngsville

We kick off 2019 with a massive bang as Geordie lad Brett joins Scottxxx favorite Deacon in this ultimate sneaker sex movie! The lads get straight into the action as Deacon takes control of Brett and orders him to lick his super hot Nike’s clean. Deacons sweaty black socks look great as they rub against Brett’s face. The black socks get peeled off and Deacons beautiful bare feet get the tonguing they deserve. On his back, Brett takes a stomping as Deacon puts his whole body weight on the lad and puts his sweaty bare foot in his mouth! These fit fuckers, with their dirty socks and dirty minds are what it’s all about.
Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2886kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scottxxx - Deacon Hunter & Brett Dillon - Deacon Dominates 1080p

Scottxxx - Deacon Hunter & Leon Walker - Muscle Lad Worship 1080p SOLOLA

Scottxxx fan favourite deacon hunter returns to our screens in this total foot worship video - and deacon is lucky enough to be under the feet of scally stud, leon. Cocky leon sits back after a long day in the gym and rests his tired feet on deacons face. Leon's nike trainers are first to be sniffed, followed by a deep, intense sniff and lick session on leon's smelly white socks... Once the sniffing is done, deacon peels the socks off to show off the lads big sweaty feet, and what a treat they are! Deacon gives them a long tongue (and spit) bath and massages them like they deserve!
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2862kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 444.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scottxxx - Deacon Hunter & Leon Walker - Muscle Lad Worship 1080p

Fisting Brian Bonds Lynnville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Unusual, Fisting, Dildo
Amateur slave guy Brian. Belt bound and hard anal fisting and jerk off.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Brian Bonds

Время генерации страницы 0.09777 секунды с 9 запросами