View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 01:19 PM   #2329
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Tie Me Up Before You Go On Vacation Custom Video

Tie Me Up Before You Go On Vacation Custom Video

Martin was preparing to head out to Vegas again for another sales meeting and I had to stay behind this time. *It was only going to be for the weekend so I wanted him to tie me up before he took off but he didn’t feel comfortable putting me in a potentially dangerous situation so he came up with a way to give me what I wanted. *I didn’t know exactly what he had planned, but I knew it involved f0rcing me to stand in a pair of stilettos to punish my feet with some way to escape my predicament. *I was*thrilled… until it actually happened. *When it happened, we were in the Playroom and I was dressed in white lingerie and a pair of chrome-tipped stilettos. *I quickly realized that the heels were the biggest mistake I made because I was already in desperate need to kick my heels off. *On the large wooden frame, there was a piece of rope with many knots on it that went from one end to the other perfectly set at the height of my pussy, along with a pair of scissors dangling. *Obviously, that must be my escape. *Martin helps me to straddle the rope, then wrenches my elbows together. *Rope above and below my chest, around my throat, shoves a big ball in my mouth and I’m already crying tears. *He points to the scissors, telling me that I must get to them if I want to get out, adds clover clamps to my nipples then finalizes the tie by roping my ankles together and leaves.
GENRE:

Size: 122 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 27 min 29 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03279 секунды с 9 запросами