View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 11:00 AM   #580
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Foot Loosed Koridhallos

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, cunt, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them.
What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Loosed

TopGrl Pushing Daisy Aston

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Pushing Daisy

The Bad Girlfriend Middle Point

Studio: Sarahgregoryspanking
Cast: Christina Carter, Marcus London
Genres: BDSM, spanking, discipline
Marcus London debuts on the site in this hot video with his real life partner and famous fetish star, Christina Carter. Christina was in charge of packing for her and Marcus before their trip to Vegas. When they get there, Marcus is getting dressed to go out and his good shirt is missing.... Christina acts clueless when though she knows it was her job to pack it. Oops, she is now in trouble and nothing she says is going to help. It's over her boyfriend's lap for a spanking from him for being such a bad and selfish girlfriend.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 326.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bad Girlfriend

SP - Evaluating Slave Lucy Day 2 Slave Lucy Buckley

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is day 2 of slave lucy aka Tranny Pig's evaluation. In early training, it is important to break a slave in using physical restraint and transformative pain. Master Jame’s locks slave lucy in a small steel cage and puts her through the work.
This eunuch Tranny Pig has been on hormones for 2 years. Her body is still transforming. Budding breasts and a shrivelled cock. She is good for service, pain, and absolutely anything else her Master desires.
Shaved head, septum ring, slave tattoos; a grotesque display of gender fuckedness and degradation. A subhuman freak and pig. Not the kind of girl you bring around the family. Her journey into real Total Power Exchange, harsh slavery, and a life of suffering, has only just begun. If she proves herself worthy, she may earn a steel collar, effectively becoming property.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Evaluating Slave Lucy Day 2 Slave Lucy

Luna's Luscious Spanking Clyman

Studio: Sarahgregoryspanking
Cast: Luna Lain, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, spanking, discipline
This is a very sexy and erotic spanking between two hot women. Christina Carter and Luna Lain are girlfriends and Luna is craving some sexy spanking fun. She wants her girlfriend to spank her, undress her, spread her legs, grab her ass, and slap it until it is nice and pink. You don't want to miss these two hot woman moaning in pleasure as they play!
Duration: 7:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Luscious Spanking

Taboo Torment Part 2 Luedenscheid

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

The Damsel Gift New Underwood

Release Year: 2022
A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Damsel Gift
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08462 секунды с 9 запросами