View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 09:18 PM   #3110
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Uncomfortable Part 1

Asiana Uncomfortable Part 1

The scene starts with me already gagged and tied with my ankles secured to each end of the pallet and my knees spread. *Leaning back with nothing but my arms to hold me up and a noose to add a bit of breath play action. *The huge 2 1/2″ ball gag jammed inside my mouth makes it so difficult to breathe that I’m almost lost in my own world trying to maintain consciousness. *Martin drops my top to expose my tits and lifts my dress over my hips so he has access to my pussy. *Taking the flogger to my thighs and adding clamps to my nipples. *He then removes the gag so he can hear me protest my suffering. *Arching forward, adjusting my hands, and trying to find comfort in my legs. *He puts a clothes pin on my tongue and demands that I don’t let it fall. *I’m in tears, with drool down to my chest, and quivering from the stress of the position. *As I grow weak, I begin to relax my body but end up tightening the noose around my neck which quickly makes me bounce back into tense mode. *Let’s see how long I can hold down this position…. **Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 13 min 22 s
Size: 48.9 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18697 секунды с 9 запросами