View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 10:28 AM   #233
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Just a Thing Featuring Sasha Knox Slayden

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection.
It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Praise the Naturals part 2 Hillman

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back.
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 2

No Boundaries part 2 Mulga

We finally got Allie back into the Dungeon and Bane gets right to work. After she's blindfolded, he gives her a dose of electricity and then breaks out the whip. Allie's precious, little squeals fill the air...And to think...her day has merely begun...Her squeals then turn to purrs however when she's brought to her first orgasm of the day…Maybe Allie thought it would all be gravy after that, I'm not sure, but this would definitely not be the case. Perched atop the Sybian, Allie has her nipples stretched and weighted. After Bane cranks on the Cumbot, he takes it to a shocking level. TENS pads affixed to her torso are just the start as he bombards her with the whip, meticulously working her into submission and release. Next, Allie's served up some good old fashioned paddling when she's bent and bound. And then we watch her twitch when Bane tapes his apparatus deep inside her pussy. The tension reaches the point of overload when Allie finds herself bound to the plank for some "liquid refreshment". All bets are off and all limits are pushed, as it all culminates in a shrieking finale.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Boundaries part 2

Just a Thing - Sasha Knox Telluride

Video language: English
Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection.
It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Thing - Sasha Knox

Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker Wanblee

Release Year: 2020
Master James reflects...
One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the Debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials.
Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.
In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to force the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value.
The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to find new ways with the individual disposition in mind.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Submission Collection Of Maddy O'Reilly Monteview

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O Reilly
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Domination
We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! They are here, and they're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before. These naughty girls need to be taught a lesson, and luckily for them, he's in charge!
Duration: 1:52:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3444kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Collection Of Maddy O'Reilly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11218 секунды с 9 запросами