View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 10:00 AM   #576
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nikki's Impact part 1 The Whip Chamber Campus

In the spanking world, Nikki Rouge is a pretty big deal... or at least her ass is... She's a local LA fetish model and she is well known for taking very sincere impact scenes... We were all too pleased to book her for the Whip Chamber... Feenix is the first Dom to play with Nikki on this day and he begins with a hand spanking... then moves on to a leather strap... the marks on Nikki's fair ass grow... then it's legs spread and tied by the pony tails... canes on the feet keep her toes wiggling... and what could be more adorable than flogging the pussy of a redhead with pony tails until she's screaming... only at the Whip Chamber.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki's Impact part 1 The Whip Chamber

Just a Thing - Sasha Knox Northbridge

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection.
It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just a Thing - Sasha Knox

Live Paragon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 8. Gaylordsville

Release Year: 2022
She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 7.3 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection Of Dungeon Corp. Part 8.

Beautiful Hills Boolarra

Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Sister Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Hills

Too Much MSN TV

Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

Will The Cane Make You Behave Cowansville

Studio: Redstripefilms
Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen
Kami loves to read magazines devoted to spanking, in fact she stays in bed in the mornings when she should be working. It's time to put into practice some of the things she has been reading about and get her motivated. She soon finds out that the reality is a little differen as she bends over and takes a long and hard caning.
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Will The Cane Make You Behave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08877 секунды с 9 запросами