View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 06:56 AM   #1353
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OnlyFans Christian Flexxx and Miguel Angel Teutopolis

When the Latin male Miguel Angel approaches Christian Flexxx the legs wobble and the horny increases. The makeout begins and Miguel knows he's going to get cock from this handsome male.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 120.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Christian Flexxx and Miguel Angel

Earn That Bonus Elias Pina

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Latino, Dildo
Video language: English
It’s bonus time in the office, and that means the boss knows he can get away with more than usual. Some say, “The boss is riding me”, but ours took off his clothes and rode us like . I could feel his balls on my back, but that’s nothing. I got caught playing solitaire. Even though I’m the top salesman, he still threatened to fire me if I didn’t suck his dick. I need my job, so…. I sucked thick boss cock. Then we get our bonuses. Now, last year I got a great tablet. This year… Let’s just say my bonus ended up in my ass followed by my coworkers dick. Thing is, neither of us are gay, but like I said. I need this job.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earn That Bonus

Bareback Summer School Vol. 3 Cactus

Studio: Otb Starboyz
3rd in series from Starboyz. Cum filled scenes of mouths, facial, bodies & holes as a group of lusty latino twinks get down to action in 1 0n 1, 3sums, and gang bangs of steamy bareback action.
Duration: 2:11:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Summer School Vol. 3

Latin Loads - Andres Arias & Jacob Santacruz - 1080p Neuburg

Andres Arias & Jacob Santacruz start things off with a little shotgun to relax the bottom and get him ready for Jacob’s huge Latin cock. Jacob enjoys being serviced until he decides he is ready to fuck and pushes Andres over the sink so his hole is presented and exposed.
Andres reaches back and guides Jacob’s missile into his hairy ass and he is then completely impaled on the dick. Jacob loves it and fucks the slut going hard and then slow, using the cunt like his personal fuck toy.
First on all fours and then on his back, Andres with the hard swimmer bod abs strokes his cock while Jacob pounds his prostate. Andres squirts and the tight spasms from his hole on Jacob’s meat makes the top man cum.
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5010kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Loads - Andres Arias & Jacob Santacruz - 1080p

Young Lateeno Barebackers Vol1 Fosterville

Video language: English
Young Lateeno Barebackers features lots of cute Latino lads, and is choc full of multiple orgasms from the models - 14 cumshots in total in nearly two hours of great action. Christian and Lucas, the first pairing, move from the snogging stage to the jean-bulge handling in double-quick time. They pop their guy-goo in each other's mouths, then go on to the sodomy - and both manage another impressive orgasm to round things off! Joshua and Dylan are the next couple, slightly hippie in style, and with slender figures. They sixty-nine, as well as going in for some protracted rimming. Anal intercourse produces two cumshots, then two more mouth-splashes follow with some shared spunk, in a gentle felch-style snogging session. Both young Maradona lookalikes, the third twosome (Felipe and Manuel) cum on each other's faces before going in for athletic shagging and ending their session with an affectionate cuddle. The final scene has Sebastian and Fred, one long-haired, one short, rutting away for all they're worth. After each shooting twice, they indulge in some spunk-smearing. Glorious bodies, nice tans, vigorous sex, and lots of facial cumshots make this one of the best releases so far in the Rentboy Lateeno series.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Lateeno Barebackers Vol1

Jacob Santacruz fucks Andres Arias' asshole 1080p Toler

Cast: Andres Arias, Jacob Santacruz
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Andres Arias and Jacob Santacruz start things off with a little shotgun to relax the bottom and get him ready for Jacob’s huge Latin cock. Jacob enjoys being serviced until he decides he is ready to fuck and pushes Andres over the sink so his hole is presented and exposed. Andres reaches back and guides Jacob’s missile into his hairy ass and he is then completely impaled on the dick. Jacob loves it and fucks the slut going hard and then slow, using the cunt like his personal fuck toy. First on all fours and then on his back, Andres with the hard swimmer bod abs strokes his cock while Jacob pounds his prostate. Andres squirts and the tight spasms from his hole on Jacob’s meat makes the top man cum.
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5010kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Santacruz fucks Andres Arias' asshole 1080p

Bait Buddies - Jordon Pax & Ryan Loris

Latin hunk Jordan Pax is back and this 23-year old looking for an older straight guy to fuck him good and hard! Plus, he could use some extra money. So, he contacted Caruso to see if he could find him some mature cock and Caruso was more than happy to bring his request to fruition! Ryan is this week's straight guy and he's one sexy man! Ryan is 44 years old, he checks all the boxes, and his dick is a work of art! Hopefully, he'll be sticking that masterpiece in Jordan's hot bubble butt today! Caruso has both guys strip down, get hard, and stay hard. And, they both pass with flying colors! Caruso tells them that he's going to step out and go get the girl and for them to keep stroking their cocks so that they're still throbbing hard when he comes back! But, when he returns its bad news... no girl will be showing up today. He does however have another offer he can make and it will require Jordan and Ryan to have sex with each other. But, for double the money! Ryan doesn't go for it at first but when he considers that he'll be getting double the amount, he caves in and decides to explore his sexuality a little more!
Duration: 29:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1814kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 409.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait Buddies - Jordon Pax & Ryan

Время генерации страницы 0.03069 секунды с 9 запросами