View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 02:54 PM   #3959
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Serene Siren, Alexis Tae - I Never Asked For This (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Serene Siren, Alexis Tae
Genres: Lesbian, Interracial
Video language: English

Angela (Serene Siren) is enjoying a nice day at home, minding her own business, when there's an insistent knocking at her door. Angela clearly knows who's on the other side but really doesn't want to face it. Even so, she eventually answers the door, revealing Harper (Alexis Tae), her niece. It's revealed that Harper's stepmother, Angela's sibling, has abandoned Harper and that Harper has nowhere else to go but with Angela. Although Angela is taking her in, she's clearly resentful about it, not bothering to hide it at all. She's very set in her ways and hates the thought of having someone else mooching off her. While Harper insists that she won't be any trouble, Angela assures her that that'll be the case since the teen will have to earn her keep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Serene Siren, Alexis Tae - I Never Asked For This (2021)

Donna vs. Luna

Cast: Donna, Luna
Genres: FemDom, Lesbian, Girls Fight, Wrestlin
Video language: English

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 980.8 MB

Download Donna vs. Luna
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03194 секунды с 9 запросами