View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 09:47 AM   #216
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gold Excellent Perfect Sweet New Collection Of Slave M. Part 4. Zunyi

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Queen of Bdsm torments himself and hammer her pussy dildo. Slave M’s body is modified by piercing, stretching & tattooing to mark her as a slave to those to whom her secrets are exposed. They are not only symbols of her submission but also allow her to be used in an endless variety of ways for the sexual pleasure of her Master and the others who are allowed the pleasure of using her.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 19 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Excellent Perfect Sweet New Collection Of Slave M. Part 4.

Amber Nevada - On Display Travelers Rest

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Metal pipes are locked around her neck, framing her pretty face and putting it on display. Later, another set around her ankles will do the same for her feet. It divides her into three sections, each one easily targeted for a different type of torment. Her feet are sitting there, exposed in case O.T. decides to torment them. Her face is how he will humiliate her, slapping her and making her drink from a dog bowl, reminding her that she will always be less than him. And in between is how he will train her for her new life. Perky tits and tight twat are there for him to play with, and as he gropes her and fucks her with a dildo, she learns how best to use her body to satisfy a man. She learns to love the feeling of being as he vibrates her pussy to incredible orgasms. And once she has had one, she won't want to get off any other way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Nevada - On Display

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5 Manizales

Release Year: 2022
Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Top Dollar - Lavender Rayne Neillsville

RealTimeBondage means never knowing what comes next. It is so unpredictable that Calico is nervous and she is not even the "bitch du jour" today. Today is the day to focus on Lavender, and the members are more than happy about it. Lavender will suffer sweetly and beg for more. She has been well trained for just this kind of torment.
The members request whatever their hearts desire and Lavender fulfills each of those wishes in turn. She strips and dances, suffers and screams, fucks, sucks and cums on command because she knows that failure is going to cause her much more pain than compliance. Even when the members start asking her embarrassing questions, Lavender would not dare to hold out on them. The threat of a few painful electrical shocks is enough to loosen her tongue.
Duration: 1:44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Dollar - Lavender Rayne

Tit Torment Hell Burnt Prairie

I bring my naughiest slaves to my dungeon of pain and place them in a hardcore breast torment device. When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves.
Whether I discipline them by hand or by machine, tormenting their tits is my favorite thing to do. I even love to just grasp one nipple in each hand and twist and tweak those nips as if I were unscrewing a jar.... only I squeeze real hard at the same time. I love to listen... they invariably squeal or scream in pain.
Duration: 57:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 712.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torment Hell

Too Much Mc Callsburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

Bambi Belle Mianyang

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bambi Belle, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Snow
Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up.
Once she's tied the real fun begins. OT likes his victims afraid. He likes that fear in their eyes, he likes how they shudder and moan at a stranger's touch. The giant gags he uses makes Bambi drool all over herself. She can't help it. OT invades every orifice she's got.
Bambi wants to leave, but OT isn't finished with her. He's going to keep her for as long as she has value. Right now that value is in how she responds to his ministrations. He torments her in the worst ways.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bambi Belle
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09229 секунды с 9 запросами