View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 03:28 AM   #2312
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Defiant Starr Custom Video Part 1 – Asiana Gets Fluffed

Defiant Starr Custom Video Part 1 – Asiana Gets Fluffed

Martin wanted to tie me up in that in “Starr Position” and he had just finished roughing me up in the office prior so I had a bit of an attitude. *I didn’t wanna play anymore. *Asiana Starr? *…DOESN’T wanna get tied up?! *NOT normal! *So I was f0rced in this position – legs spread, arms spread, topless, skirt, boots, pussy readily available for punishment. *I bitched and fought the whole time but it only did me no good to defy the hand that sexually abuses and pleasures me like no other. *This only made for an even greater punishment and Martin took advantage and went full f0rce at me. *Tweaking my nipples, then taking the flogger and striking me from top to bottom, front to back. I screamed, I fussed, and hollered for him to stop but because I was so loud and verbal, he shoved the big white ball in my mouth and strapped it tight! *The more t0rment he added, the more I rebelled, so he added the clit and nipple clamps to my pussy and my tits, and hung a pair of steel handcuffs to weight them down and continued to whip me all over again.
GENRE:

Size: 99.1 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 21 min 56 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02939 секунды с 9 запросами