Cast video: Travis Cooper, Eric West
Name: Travis and Erik Get Anal

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 170 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 36 s

Genre: Anal, Interviews, Straight Guys
Description: Erik West and Travis Cooper are back for some anal. As we discuss the specifics, Erik indicates he's good to go, Travis is, "a little nervous." Since Erik is renting Travis, it will be up to him to decide how far they go. At Straight Rent Boys, when you purchase a boy, he's all yours. 'I'll leave it up to you; don't mind me.' I tell them. As Erik strips Travis, I'm thinking these two hot guys are gonna have to figure out who's gonna pitch and who's gonna catch. Shit I love this game; cum and watch for yourself. Batter up!

Erik has Travis naked and up quickly; their intermittent kissing is the only time I can get a good shot of Travis' cock, most of the time, it's being swallowed by Erik. As Erik works his way back up to Travis' lips, I pan out to catch both guys reacting to their lips smacking; they grin at one another. Erik then goes back down while Travis bites his lip and moans. Ready to fuck, the boys open up the futon and Travis' 7" thick cock enters Erik, with a little help. Travis begins to get into a rhythm but Erik's ass starts "quacking." Not sure if he should proceed, Travis looks at me, I break the tension in the room, or at least Eddie does, "let me stick a 7" dick up your ass and see if your ass doesn't quack." This lightens the mode as readies the boys for some fun.

I love filming Erik because when he's being fucked, he narrates exactly what's happening to him. Erik tells Travis, "you're right on my prostate, it feels so fucking good." Travis is really panting at this point as Erik strokes his cock. He keeps watching his cock go in and out of Erik's hole. Erik asks, "you like it?" "Yeah" whispers Travis. He continues pumping as they both moan in unison; Travis then leans in for a kiss. Erik signals he's ready for a different position; "whatever you want," he says.

The two move to a side by side position as Travis works his cock all the way up into Erik, "oh yeah" moans Erik and that's followed by Travis' "oh man." Going faster, I think Travis is close to cumming; Erik moans, "oh that feels so fucking good." Travis and Erik watch one another and smile. As Travis works his hips hard, Erik enjoys every inch of his partner. "I'm about to cum," says Travis; he pulls out, jerks and shouts streams of jizz all over Erik's body. Erik cannot believe, hell I can't believe, what a huge load just came out of his "rented boy."

DOWNLOAD FILE: Travis and Erik Get Anal - 170 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04864 секунды с 9 запросами