View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 10:24 AM   #228
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alice Sky - Speechless Fletcher

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Alice Sky is a tiny ball of profound sexy! She's the kind of sexy that wants to cook for you, can be strung up by one leg, and smiles blissfully when you whip her full force. She's the ultimate BDSM bunny. She's able to be suspended in a strappado that would have most people in the hospital. Alice does it with relative ease.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Sky - Speechless

Memory of a Submission Chichester

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English
Sexy blonde Kira Banks extreme hard rope bondage and fucks.
Duration: 45:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Memory of a Submission

Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet! Lock Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.
Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place.
She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet!

Winnie Rider Faces The Toughest In Live BDSM Maquoketa

Release Year: 2014
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.
We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.
When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.
The pain of having her body brutalized and doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Faces The Toughest In Live BDSM

What is your experience with BDSM? (Siouxsie Q) Frederica

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Fixation, Vibro
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What is your experience with BDSM? (Siouxsie Q)

SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail Moundville

As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC! Garita

Release Year: 2014
Rain DeGrey has been around for a while and at this point her love of getting absolutely destroyed is fairly well known. She craves getting completely broken down and taken apart until she is can no longer recall her own name. This big breasted whore dives eagerly into the depths of sexually subspace as far and deep as she can possibly go. There is no better fit for a live show then an avid sensation slut like Rain.
Rain is so keen to get going she is twitchy. The only thing to do to calm her down with a heaping serving of dick. We lash up those monster tits with some leather straps and bind her hands behind her. That is all it takes to completely render her helpless. We walk right up and run a train on her facehole. One after another the dicks sheath themselves balls deep into her open mouth. The grin dancing across her face shows just how far from sexually broken this bitch is. Time to step up our game.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13092 секунды с 9 запросами