View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 11:21 AM   #90
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Madison M's First Gloryhole Chouteau

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Madison Mia
Genres: 9 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Cum Swapping, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved
Video language: English
Shy and a little nervous is the way to describe Madison. She is nasty, but a little quiet too. She has never been in a gloryhole booth before so we are thrilled we are her first. Anastasia joins her in the booth today to help bring her out of her shell. It works, these 2 are awesome together. Two young horny sluts, what a perfect combination. Anastasia guides her in the right direction, teaching her the ropes of how to catch and swallow all these cum loads. Madison talks about her boyfriend and how much naughtier she is than he is. As she is talking in her interview, her legs are together but just enough apart we can see up her jean skirt, no panties is always a nice view. When she is ready to suck some cock, she gets down on her knees and starts to suck off these lucky strangers. She sucks slow, Anastasia pushes her head on these cocks, taking them all the way down her throat. Anastasia does join in the fun, she starts to suck these hard dicks taking some hot jizz in her mouth as well, these girls swamp cum and kiss. They have a great chemistry together. These boys are in for a special treat, two mouths instead of one. These cum sluts make all the guys cum and enjoy playing with it, spitting it back and forth, then swallowing. MmMm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison M's First Gloryhole

Paulina ,Naomi Blue Shawsville

Cast: Paulina ,Naomi Blue
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Brunette, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Girl/Girl, Hamonica Blowjob, Interracial, Kissing, Latina, MILF, Oral Cream
I've been trying to get these two sets of Dick Sucking Lips together in the Gloryhole booth for months now and finally made it happen! One is still a teen and the other is a MILF so it was a good combo. Both are excellent cocksuckers and drained each guy quickly and effortlessly.
In their honor, I created a new tag called "Harmonica Blowjob". I'm not sure if that's a real thing already or not but it's the best why I can describe a blowjob when a girl is on each side of the same dick paying it like a harmonica. They did it a few times and it was incredibly effective in making guys shoot big loads fast. Once you see their full lips wrapped around the cocks you'll see why.
Both girls are eager for a return visit for more cum
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11471kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina ,Naomi Blue

Paulina ,Naomi Blue Vivian

Cast: Paulina ,Naomi Blue
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Brunette, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Girl/Girl, Hamonica Blowjob, Interracial, Kissing, Latina, MILF, Oral Cream
I've been trying to get these two sets of Dick Sucking Lips together in the Gloryhole booth for months now and finally made it happen! One is still a teen and the other is a MILF so it was a good combo. Both are excellent cocksuckers and drained each guy quickly and effortlessly.
In their honor, I created a new tag called "Harmonica Blowjob". I'm not sure if that's a real thing already or not but it's the best why I can describe a blowjob when a girl is on each side of the same dick paying it like a harmonica. They did it a few times and it was incredibly effective in making guys shoot big loads fast. Once you see their full lips wrapped around the cocks you'll see why.
Both girls are eager for a return visit for more cum.
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11471kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina ,Naomi Blue
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07258 секунды с 9 запросами