View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 11:12 AM   #227
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Praise the Naturals Mount Lemmon

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals

Cuntlette Part One - Charlotte Vale Bloomington Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Charlotte Vale thought that she would be able to contend with anything the membership of RealTimeBondage could come up with. It is the same kind of hubris that every worthless cunt we come across has before they sign up for a full day of suffering. While they tie her up everyone is pleasant and polite, even while they discuss the twisted plans of what is to come. If she cannot stand up to the tests then Charlotte is going to have some serious problems. Every time she loses her footing she hangs by her neck. The pain and the lack of air make her hysterical but she wants so badly to please us that she perseveres through it all.
Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette Part One - Charlotte Vale

HdT Rezist - R.E. Zee Hitchcock

Release Year: 2020
R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she’s in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets.
If she’s going to struggle we’re going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She’s can’t quite kneel and she can’t stand.
Just because she’s struggling doesn’t mean she’s not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it’s obvious just how aroused she is.
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Rezist - R.E. Zee

Hard & Tight - Sonia Harcourt East Stone Gap

Release Year: 2019
Sonia gets it Hard and Tight. First it's a tight giant red ballgag. Then the ropes tightly wound around her neck. Her body is tight too. Her wrists are attached to her neck rope. If she lowers her arms the neck rope gets tighter.
The next position is Hard! She has to stand bent over with her wrists tied behind her knees. Then she's hit hard with OT's fists. When he's satisfied her pale cheeks are red enough he fucks her hard with his fingers.
She's tied down hard and tight in the final position. Her cunt and asshole are so exposed and they are a beautiful shade of pink. So ripe for a hard pounding from some heavy steel.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard & Tight - Sonia Harcourt

Serious Submission Mound Valley

This week we bring you the sultry and submissive Savannah Paige...she is a full time, collared submissive, living the BDSM lifestyle with her Dom in the midwest...she is young, hot and very willing to serve...Master Maddox takes the reins today and begins harshly...Savannah should have minded how she threw her clothes on the floor after stripping...At the very least Maddox sets the tone for the rest of the shoot...harsh, direct and no room for bullshit...spread wide and naked, in the first scene, Savannah's nipples and pussy undergo many trials...from clamps and heavy wieghts to mini zippers removed with zest...in the second scene, Maddox goes with a fucking machine...Savannah is tied down well and the dildo plunges into her cunt the entire scene...he uses an electrical prod on her thighs and whips her tummy and tits...Maddox does not allow much time for his slaves to relax...he is definitely a man with a plan...and executing that plan is his passion...in the third scene, she is tightly tied and bent withan ass hook deep inside...Maddox enjoys the combined use of clamps and a crop to remove them...Savannah stays strong through a very challenging scene...then onto her back to have her inner thighs punished in a wide spread...he gives her some pleasure with the magic wand...then clamps her pussy and spreads it open...he plunges the dildo deep into her cunt as the juices flow...then Savannah is gagged with a dildo...over and over...and after each spasm, she relaxes and puts her head back down for more....a serious new Dom and a very serious new submissive this week.
Duration: 11:25

File size: 123.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serious Submission

HdT Jade Indica - Player Touchet

Release Year: 2020
There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock.
The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love. Her bondage is the only way he feels comfortable getting so close.
He rolls a bed up in front of her and tosses her on top. He cock is rock hard for her and he takes her in each time he puts her in a new position. A new bondage scenario to get him turned on.
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Jade Indica - Player

Taking it All Chrisney

We bring back the tall and lean Kaylee Hilton...Kaylee is a young woman, but allready understands what BDSM is about...the inner struggle to endure...the submission of the will to the current predicament...she has proven herself but strives yet to challenge herself again...such a great spirit...Bane rigs her in a suspension that leaves Kaylee hanging in the air with her legs spread...and he gives her much attention...clothespins, pussy stretching and heavy nipple clamps...then he really goes to work on her...he gives her no breaks and moves right onto a wooden pony ride...she writhes not only from the torments he brings to her feet, thighs and tits, but also from every movement she takes to deal with it's continuance...the slow woe of the wooden pony definitely takes it's toll on our lovely model...then bent over for an anal dildo fucking...Bane gives her the vibe as he flogs her...Kaylee is totally spent...Bane rigs her down on a bench with pussy and ass exposed...he takes the last bit that she has to give...a very tough day for a very hot girl.
Duration: 12:03

File size: 130.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking it All
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.41176 секунды с 9 запросами