View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 10:44 AM   #563
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nitta - Training a Champ to Be Part 3 Reinholds

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Contest is soon and our contestant is still not ready, not on the level that Dr. Lomp demands. Experienced trainers must keep some more fast. In this part of the serial, poor Nitta is to be tested on her big boobs. Dr. Lomp will nail her one breast on a log, the other breast will be caned, till it is fully in the color of scarlet and purple. Meanwhile, Dr Lomp will apply electricity to the nails passing through the poor slave's breast, that will be enough to cause Nitta's tears to fall on her cheeks. Watch and see if Nitta can endure these hard torments or just give up being the chosen one for the forthcoming slavery contest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:39
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20699kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nitta - Training a Champ to Be Part 3

In Full Bloom Woodridge

Rubber once again leaves the rubber at home and faces the world naked and bound at SocietySM as Sandy Skarsgard...She'a a local fetish model who's turned into one helluva rubber model, and evolved deeper into BDSM to become one helluva rope sub...and she toughens up everytime we shoot her...I didnt hold back at all...heavy floggers, dragon's tails and single tails are just the warm up...Then it's a four point spread on the concrete floor...our new tit clamps fit her very well....then I clamp her cunt and tie her lips to her toes...with a dildo stuffing her and vibrator tied against her clit, she cums ferociously...This is Sandy's first anal shoot and I work her through a series of plugs...a great tie keeps her bent, spread and immobile...I work her ass and feet as the plugs stretch her out...it's a well placed dragon's tail strike to the foot that makes Sandy clinch her butt cheeks and shoot the plug out of her ass...I replace it with an ass hook and tie it off to her head harness...bands on the feet and a hard spanking put us in balance once again...then it's upside down, stretched out, hanging by her ankles...her body looks incredible as I begin to play...an inverted hanging woman makes a great target actually...always a good time to make the rounds with a single tail...Sandy is a screaming mess as the vibrator digs her clit and the electric anal plug shocks her deep inside...she cums hard and needs to come down immediately...I figured she had a pretty thorough day...Indeed, she survived shooting with the toughest BDSM site around...much thanks to this blooming young submissive.
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1424kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 130.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Full Bloom

Cowgirl Live part 2 Elwood

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 2

HdT Jade Indica - Player Chautauqua

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock.
The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love. Her bondage is the only way he feels comfortable getting so close.
He rolls a bed up in front of her and tosses her on top. He cock is rock hard for her and he takes her in each time he puts her in a new position. A new bondage scenario to get him turned on.
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Jade Indica - Player

Tegan In The Middle - Tegan Trex Solway

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tegan is a bit stuck. She's caught in the middle of two posts. Her arms are stretched as wide as they'll go. Her legs are pulled out at an angle that aches. She's just about as vulnerable as a woman can be. Or so she thinks. The addition of a blindfold and gag make her predicament even more intolerable. Then comes the removal of her clothes.
Matt can't help himself. Tegan has an ass that requires touching. The moment it is exposed he smacks it. He turns it pink. Matt is far from done. He exposes her tender little nipples and weighs them down. It's clear she likes her treatment.
Matt wants Tegan to to suffer. He stretches her between her posts with a crotch rope and nipple clamps. The weights that hang on the ropes pull her nipples out painfully. The rocks tug on her sensitive cunt. The vibrator only makes the situation worse as the makes her wiggle.
Duration: 37:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan In The Middle - Tegan Trex

Bad Girl Pierceton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us,because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior.Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl

Playing with Rain Topsham

Wow...Rain keeps getting hotter and hotter, eh? Im not sure exactly what changed, if anything...maybe it's in my head...but lately, she has just seemed more confident and confidence is sexy...and I think she has a tan now...I love a natural blonde with a light tan...never the less, Rain is back at DungeonCorp in a big way...the general rule in the industry is that when you bring a model back, you kinda have to get tougher with them each time...You have to outdo, on some level, what you did before...the Pope had a few dastardly ties and ideas ready for her and as it turns out, so did I...The thing you have to understand about Rain is that she is a player...a top, a bottom, a rope enthusiast, a pain slut, a true and proud pervert...and when she plays, she is very serious...it's all very serious to her...and her reactions are sometimes quite shocking...don't let her into your head! she's fine and loving every minute of it...well, that may not be absolutely true...to love the journey is not to love every step...lots of those steps are painful and take much will to overcome...I think Rain has a very pure understanding of this...which is why we get to have so much fun with her...and by fun, I mean nasty and evil fun...which brings me to another point I wanted to make...Lotsa folks like to consider that the Master is in control...and this is what we call "play"...to me, playing isn't spanking or tying someone up...playing is putting yourself in a mindset where you pretend to live the roles of your fantasies...in the end, we all have a will and we use it when we want to, or need to...and each of our wills, whether we are a Master or a slave has it's boundaries...We all know that submissives have limits and I suppose we rate thier masochistic tendencies upon how far thier limits allow someone to take them...What is less obvious and what is much less discussed is a Master's limits...Have you ever met a Master who didn't like to play rough? I have...Many times, the submissives I meet want to play much harder than thier Doms will go...what is this?!?...Doms have limits as do subs...What's the point? Working with Rain isn't really working, it's playing...Rain gives every Dom the opportunity to step up thier play because her limits are so much greater than the average model...these are the shoots that the Pope lives for...Each rig he puts her through is a trial of it's own...and then he takes extreme enjoyment in keeping her on the verge of explosion....the razors edge...the strain on her body through the strappado and leg-lift rig is apparent...then I come in with some new toys that I typically leave hanging on the wall in my office...a chain mail paddle for instance...ouch...in the final scene, the Pope rigs Rain atop the sybian...what follows looks more like a horror flick than a BDSM clip...If Rain was possesed by a demon, the Pope exorcised them with orgasms...and leaves Rain literally speaking in tongues...fuckin A, Rain Degrey.
Format: m4v
Duration: 13:10
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing with Rain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03543 секунды с 9 запросами