luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Throat Workout - Blowjob Bolt On's

Cast: Daisy Marie
Genres: Facial ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,Bolt On's ,Deepthroat
Video language: English

This nubile Latina hottie was a treat. Beautiful eyes, perky tits, nice long legs and a great ass-and she sucked a mean cock as well! She was up for the Deepthroat Challenge-and I gave that throat quite a workout. She ended up gagging a few times but kept coming back for more-ending with jerking me off all over that pretty face. She was rewarded with a huge face full of cum that she licked up with a smile!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 265.7 MB

Download Throat Workout - Blowjob Bolt On's

One Take Gulper! - Blowjob Asian POV

Cast: Leilani Vega
Genres: Asian ,POV ,Blowjob
Video language: English

Oh my I've died and gone to Asian heaven. Leilani Vega is today's Big Gulp Girl! And brother do we have a winner. A Filipino-White girl blend from the South! Yes that's right. We got an Asian with some persausion. Persausion of making my cock hard that is. Listen to hear tell you that she likes to swallow. Yes more please. Ok then there's that tiny Asian mouth that can barely fit my head into her cute little cum-hole. Yes, please more. Then there's the one-take, no-breaks, no cuts, suck-my-cock-until my cum throbs out of my dick into your waiting show-me style cumload smile! Now that's a Big Gulp Girl!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 874.3 MB

Download One Take Gulper! - Blowjob Asian POV
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02818 секунды с 9 запросами