View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 10:23 AM   #455
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mercedes' First Gloryhole Video Chaplin

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mercedes Carrera
Genres: 11 cumshots, Bareback, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Creampie, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Sex, Shaved
Video language: English
You boys and girls are in for a treat with the beautiful Mercedes! She has been in a gloryhole booth before, but not quite like ours. She talks about how her husband blindfolded her and had her suck off a bunch of guys. How hot is that? She seriously has some of the best dick sucking lips I have ever seen. She is dolled up in a sexy robe and lingerie. Mercedes has a rocking body. Omg! After her interview, she pulls off her robe, gets down on her knees and picks one of the cocks that are already through the holes. She gives an amazing blowjob, these guys don't last long with her gorgeous mouth wrapped around them. She moans and groans as she pleasures them, they blast her pretty mouth with their hot cum. She takes their big cum loads right on her tongue and swallows eagerly. She strips off her bra showing her big beautiful breasts and super hard nipples. She also strips off her panties and WOW she has a nice pussy and big clit. Mercedes gets out her vibrator and rubs it all over her pussy and clitoris while she continues to lick, suck and stroke these lucky strangers. She gets super horny so she backs her nice ass up to the hole and fucks hard and deep. She is ready to pleasure herself, so she not only fucks one cock, but three. She rides their cocks so good, she gets a nice big creampie from the third cock. She sure has a lot of sexual energy!!! She is absolutely amazing, we will have to bring her back. What do you guys think?
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercedes' First Gloryhole Video

Kitty Love - Bukkake Blowbang Gene Autry

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitty Love
Genres: Bukkake, Gokkun, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Facials
Today we got another babe willing to try bukkake.
Kitty Love is not that naive and innocent, but she's still inexperienced in cum swallowing and is yet to open her inner cum throttle.
She starts with intense cock-sucking, barely gagging herself with the dicks.
The guys don't make them wait for too long to unload their first cumshots.
The very first loads remove the smile from Kitty's face and she becomes focused on simply holding her mouth open.
But as soon as the cum kicks in, she smiles again and it gives her mood a boost.
She manages to hold a big mouthful of 17 loads and gulp it with some real efforts, adding some jizz from her cum bowl.
Kitty becomes nude and kneels back for more sperm.
Her face become messy as the guys cum wild!
Even without direct facial loads, her lips area becomes sticky and muddy in jizz but this only makes Kitty even more beautiful!
With a couple more big mouthfuls swallowed, she finishes her cum bowl and finalizes her first bukkake!
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Love - Bukkake Blowbang

Luci Tuci Omro

Release Year: 2021
Studio: swhores
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, POV, Fingering, Cum swallowing, Handjob, Public sex, Outdoors
Blonde hair, black top and a red sexy thong. You can not overlook this when driving at nigh looking for some fine piece of ass. I opened the door, and she hops right in. Luci Tuci was very horny and beautiful! For only a little bit of money she did everything while I filmed this slut.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14592kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Tuci

Alexis Tae (Gape Me In A Three-Way) Lennon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alexis Tae
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Double Vaginal, Interracial, Lingerie, Natural Tits, Open Mouth Facial, Petite, POV, Tattoo
Alluring Black stunner Alexis Tae teases in skimpy lingerie, displaying her slim body and perky tits. She talks dirty through lewd backdoor masturbation, showing off as her rectum gapes widely. When Jonni and top stud Rob Piper arrive, young Alexis kneels for a raunchy double blowjob. Harsh face fucking comes with ball lapping and slobber-soaked, deepthroat service. Before long, Rob's big Black cock fills Alexis' ass while Jonni's joint jams her orally! The decadent threesome climaxes with two creamy cum facials.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7055kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae (Gape Me In A Three-Way)

Heidi's 2nd Visit Cherepovets

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Heidi
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Interracial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
I knew as soon as I saw Heidi in action at the Gloryhole that she was going to be on the first page of "Most Popular" and I was right. She quickly became a top favorite. I normally wait until members star rate each girl before taking them for a return visit but I knew you guys would love this little spinner so I took her again right away. In fact, she already had her 4th visit!
After she warmed up on a few dicks and cum swallows, she used a g-spot vibrator on her amazing snatch before putting a butt-plug securely in her ass. She's been into ass play lately so I'm sure I can get her to take some strangers in her butt.
She's a great little cocksucker with some impressive deepthroat skills. Her first black cock was an experience she'll remember for a long time. He wanted to fuck her but he was too tall for the Gloryhole so she let him come into the booth to handle her like a rag doll. This guy impaled her on his thick dick. You'll see why they call girls like her "spinners".
If you like this video, wait until you see her 4th visit that was shot in amazing 4K!
Duration: 55:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heidi's 2nd Visit

Luna Corazon Vol. 1 Lodge

Cast: Luna Corazon
Genres: Bukkake, Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Group, Sperm, Gangbang, Gokkun, Interview, Gloryhole
Luna Corazon is ready for some serious cum swallowing right from the start, when she tries two dicks at once. She eagerly receives three mouthful series of 10, 15 and 20 loads at a time, swallows them all and then adds another 5 thick loads on top of that and drinks everything from her cum bowl. What a nice girl!

Total size: 5.5 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Corazon Vol. 1

Silvia's First Gloryhole Carter

Cast: Silvia Saige
Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat
Silvia is in for some awesome cocks and delicious cum in her first gloryhole ever. She is ready to break her record of how many dicks to suck in a day. She is both excited and nervous, but luckily we have the sexy Tiffany on set today to help guide her along. She talks about how she loves the different flavors in cum, she should love today then. She gets to swallow 10 hot cum loads. She prefers it to be less thick, that way she can tell the guy is hydrated and lots of water. She gets very details on her preference so listen up boys. Silvia is going to love the variety of cocks today as well, some think, some thin, some big, some small. During her interview towards the end, one cock pushes through the hole. He is still soft, but she talks about how groomed he is. That is her sign to get this party started. She gets down on her knees, says hi to him and puts him into her warm sexy mouth. As she is sucking and stroking, Tiffany says how good that looks. Mm Mm! She really enjoys giving blowjobs, she moans and groans in pure pleasure. He pops in her mouth and she moves to the next guy. She pulls off her overalls and top exposing her big beautiful breasts. She gets naked and moves from guy to guy, swallowing their creamy cum loads. Tiffany dirty talks to her and even uses the vibrator on her soaking wet pussy. She pulls back hair and makes her cum hard. Silvia works her way through all these lucky strangers and everyone leaves happy.
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silvia's First Gloryhole
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12136 секунды с 9 запросами