View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 09:48 AM   #556
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Catch Barbizon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch

Will The Cane Make You Behave - redstripefilms Mayesville

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Redstripefilms
Kami loves to read magazines devoted to spanking, in fact she stays in bed in the mornings when she should be working. It's time to put into practice some of the things she has been reading about and get her motivated. She soon finds out that the reality is a little differen as she bends over and takes a long and hard caning.
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Will The Cane Make You Behave - redstripefilms

An Incredible Young Submissive Slut Stoutland

Tristyn is an outrageous specimen...a model who impressed me with her bondage toughness on previous shoots...I keep my eyes open for models like this...a will waiting to be challenged...she's a sweet girl, and she was made for sexual service...and very tough...I love being right...I have the crew wrap bind her and wrap her in burlap...I lead her into the wood room and unwrap her...I make my intentions and expectations very clear up front...but some slaves seem destined to fuck up...Tristyn came without asking...only the first time...she learned quick...then upside down and spread, her pussy gets the electrified Samurai...I add the magic wand...she cums over and over...she becomes frenzied and uses her legs to fuck herself upside down against the steel dildo...Tristyn's body is incredible and I decide to focus on her ass...she gags herself on the dildo as I flog and spank her ass red through much struggling...I should have drilled the bench into the wood floor...live and learn...even after three scenes with tight nipple clamps, I decide to focus the last scene on her nipples...and her tummy...I drill her upper body into a wooden box, her feet are pulled up and rigged to a pulley, then tied off to her nipples...a very cruel test of one's core strength that ends badly for even the most toned tummies...just add time...I also added a tens unit...Tristyn makes suffering as beautiful as I have ever seen it...I am thankful for hot, young, slaves...have a great holiday weekend.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 101.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Incredible Young Submissive Slut

ITA - Goldie Neeses

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Goldie

Casting Couch Jagodina

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch

Cowgirl Live part 3 Bowen

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 3

The Barn Rose East Fairfield

Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash.She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future.He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Barn Rose
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04379 секунды с 9 запросами