View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 09:47 AM   #553
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Prisoner Vol 21 San Vicente De Tagua Tagua

Cast: Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx)
Genres: bdsm, spanking, caning, prison play
Video language: English
Gemma has been found guilty of shoplifting and she is taken by the new guard to correctional officer Belle for a 24 stroke caning. Due to the number of strokes Miss Belle lays in hard and leaves beautiful vivid stripes. Gemma is marked after only one stroke!
The guard restrains Gemma and then counts after each severe stroke is administered. After the caning Gemma is led away by the guard to start her custodial sentence.
There is a bonus interview with Holly and Gemma and also a bonus split screen section where yo see every stroke from the bottom cam and the face cam.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9620kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner Vol 21

Mishelle Real - The heavy punishment of Graias Eden Valley

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mishelle Real
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
This is tale of a shy young girl, who is eager to play tough BDSM games with Dr Lomp, you remember this from Part 1. Indeed, in the beginning, she was expected to be brave, however she couldn't survive the heavy punishment of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp now gives her the second chance. In this session, she will be whipped and punished exactly on her sensitive cunt. To enhance the intensity of pain, Dr Lomp will apply various clamps before he hits with a riding-crop. Well, youngster Mishelle is slowly getting used to the punishment, and now it's quite pleasing to watch her suffering and sobbing without any resistance.
Duration: 17:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19780kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mishelle Real - The heavy punishment of Graias

Morgan Returns Oreana

One of our most popular models throughout the years, Morgan March, returns to sacrifice herself to my whims...Morgan is a natural damsel and she loves playing the role, but today I give her lots of something that she doesnt like very much....pain...which leads me to an interesting point...Morgan and I were a couple for 4 years...it wasnt a quiet time of our lives...we have both since moved on, but this shoot was special to me...getting your hands on an ex of four years is quite rewarding...she is tied and gagged and left to roll around on a mattress...I lay down with her and begin to grope her...it's not long before I'm spanking her ass and it's easy to see that Morgan is in for a long day...I continue with floggers and have to straddle her to keep her still...i complete the hogtie and leave her...We bend her over and stretch her out leaving her ass very vulnerable...impact play and increasingly larger sizes of anal plugs warms her up for massive juicy orgasms as I fuck her with a dildo from behind...then I rig her into a chair with her legs jacked back...nooses around each nipple are wieghted down with lead...then I continue to work her pussy and ass until she reaches a point of uber-sensitivity and she screams out from the intense vibrations...then I cane her inner thighs and pussy until she thoroughly begs me to stop...in the final scene, I spread her out and impale her pussy...then I flog and whip her...Morgan's enjoyment of such things shows as she gets very upset...our poor girl is so far gone she cant even handle a magic wand on her pussy.
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morgan Returns

London River - Virtually Broken Desoto

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Fucking, Spanking, Anal Creampie
Gamer girl London River’s fantasy comes true when the characters from her favorite video game come to life and play their own games with her! OT and Danarama have her bound tight while they fondle, slap, and abuse her toned body. She sucks off Dan as he slams into her throat while OT delivers a brutal caning. Blindfolded by her own panties, she greedily laps it up. London’s ass is out of this world awesome, and when she’s tied with her ankles to her head, the visual is stunning. Bent in half and suspended, she’s a living pussy piñata. Dan is all over it, cruelly toying with her soaking pussy until she can’t take it anymore. He sinks in to her dripping cunt and fucks our beautiful bound gamer senseless. The guys can’t get enough of London bent over - who can? She’s bound to a strict metal device with both her ass and mouth ready to use. A hardcore throat fucking is ensured while OT lashes her perfect ass with a harsh leather strap. This position would be such a waste if we didn’t wrap it up with some more rough fucking, and that’s exactly what she gets. Fantasy satisfied, London scores some major points and levels up!
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Virtually Broken

Luna Lovely (A Lovely Ride & Rough Domination) Quogue

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Luna Lovely, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Tattoo
Luna Lovely is aptly named. She's a lovely lady with a sexy tight little body. Sergeant Miles gets to have his way with her today. She's tied standing with her arms and legs spread. He manhandles her at first and then he spanks her. To get her the way he wants her though he's going to have to expose her body so he cuts her clothes off.
Miles perches Luna and ties her in a sitting position. He pushes his dick so deep down her throat she has no choice, but to let it flow. The clear sweet liquid flows down her chest and between her legs. Miles doesn't stop. He takes what he wants and that's Luna's mouth.
Luna is finally made to push her ass out and her face is locked down. Now she's really fucked. Miles has his choice of holes and he's going to use them all. First her face hole. He uses it just as brutally as he always does. Then he takes her from behind like a mad . He takes Luna for a ride she'll never forget.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely (A Lovely Ride & Rough Domination)

Self Adoration Volcan

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Tigerr Benson, Madame Adore, Brianna Dane, Anita
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, High Definition
Naughty teenage rubber schoolgirl slut Anita needs to be taught a lesson. And what better way to do so than spanking her bare round bottom and fucking all of her tight holes one after one until covering her cute pretty face with cum... Thank heaven for naughty girls.
Petit Brianna Dane knows how to pleasure herself. A powerful monster fucking machine and a magic wand will get her off and these machines know just what buttons to push and never get tired of pounding her tight little pussy.
Madame Adore knows how to mix things up. Schoolgirl rubber play showing off her tight body and teasing our interpretation of innocence. Finishing us off by pissing all over herself and into her mouth. School was never this good...
In this intimate and personal scene Madame Adore explores the pleasures of self fulfillment. With her rubber fixation, self enduced breath control, vibrators and the sybian, Madame Adore brings herself to tears of ecstasy.
Skoolgrrrl Adore is left alone to her own devices and enjoying her schoolgirl role play. So much so she can´t keep her fingers away from her bright pink dildo as she fucks herself while brushing her teeth. And to finish off she drenches the camera in hot Skoolgrrl piss.
Tigerr Benson is bound in beautiful bondage while being thoroughly abused orally, vaginally and anally by Sebastian Solo. Through several physically testing bondage positions Tigerr elegantly enjoys every sadistic treatment she is exposed to and ends the scene begging gratefully for a face full of cum.
Duration: 1:34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Adoration

Disciplined Down On The Farm - Pacific Muir

Filmed entirely on location, "Disciplined Down On The Farm" is by far our best and most elaborate production to date. The farm setting provided many real reasons for the girls to get spanked including improper animal care, refusing to feed the animals, saddling up the incorrectly and sleeping on the job.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:31
Video: 480x352, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined Down On The Farm - Pacific
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03944 секунды с 9 запросами