LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR Kali Kane - In A Bind Cypress

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment.
Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it.
Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Kali Kane - In A Bind

IR - Unauthorized Climax - OT and Brunette Girl Endza Walnut Shade

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slut, and a good submissive slut knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.
She'll learn the lesson, though. The caning was just for fun, the whipping will be for punishment. One foot on the floor and the other strung high into the air, Endza's pussy isn't just exposed, it is practically a painted target. It's begging to be snapped at with the whip. And after a few minutes of sharp stinging across her sensitive clit, Endza will be ready to do some begging of her own.
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Unauthorized Climax - OT and Brunette Girl Endza

TAWorship 2014-2015 Videos, Part 2 Garner

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 10.9 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TAWorship 2014-2015 Videos, Part 2

Sarah Brooke...Boxtied in Ankle Boots! Fordville

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sexy sarah brooke gets the full treatment in this very sexy video! Sarah has her arms all bundled up in a tight boxtie, she is gagged with a huge chin-strap ballgag...Poor sarah is left to struggle and suffer in captivity...Her captor keeps a very close eye on her...She is not going anywhere! Her beautiful booted ankles are cross tied...Then they are roped tightly to her thighs! Sarah makes for a very hot and sexy squirming damsel in distress!.
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3195kbps
Audio: 298kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Brooke...Boxtied in Ankle Boots!

Marina Tsetserleg

Release Year: 2022
It is capped with copper and electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled taunt, indeed her whole body pulled taunt, she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of itself. She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can’t balance and routinely finds herself swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Rachel Roxxx & TJ Cummings - Tease and Denial Fairchance

Cummings will be showing Rachel Roxxx what real tease-and-denial is all about. She will be denied orgasms every time she's just about to have one and begs to be allowed to climax.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 327.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Roxxx & TJ Cummings - Tease and Denial

Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly Pedro Bay

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Flogging, Armbinder, Fire, Caning, Needles, Torture, Vibrator, Crying
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly

Время генерации страницы 0.11772 секунды с 9 запросами