View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 04:04 PM   #3084
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Breath Control Games Custom Video TOP SELLING CLIP!

Breath Control Games Custom Video TOP SELLING CLIP!

I knew before we started, that I was a bit psyched about this custom – mainly the breath control part. *While I love the whole “breath control play” thing, I was nervous and excited to try it using the duct tape because I knew there was less control as oppose to Martin using his hand. *I struggled with the scene from the get-go was definitely pushed me to my limit from the very start of the position! *Where the difficulty began, was when my crushed elbows were brought up high enough so that my wrists were at mid-level to my upper body – that hurts! *Then when Martin tied that rope around my torso, this is what made it hard for me to breathe. *I knew right then and there, that the moment there is anything that is applied, that hinders my breathing, I’ll have one hell of a hard time defeating ANY position. *Then my legs were spread. *Oddly enough, because my heels were so damn high, it made it harder to stand – especially with my legs spread apart… that also affected my balance. *Once that rope was looped around my neck, the fact that I was already swaying forward and backward made me tighten the noose each time I moved and you know (or hopefully you do) that when my breathing is restricted, I love it, so yes, I was definitely turned on. *When duct tape was wrapped around my gagged mouth, I hate it (but love it at the same time) because often times, when I can’t breathe through my nose either because I’m crying too hard or for whatever reason, I breathe through my mouth. *So when my gagged mouth was taped shut, I anticipated the true suffering. *Every time Martin plastered that strip of tape over my nose, my natural reaction was to panic so it took some mental focus to teach myself to pace my breathing. *Obviously it didn’t work well because I kept tapping out way too soon lol *Very much enjoyed playing out this fantasy and would definitely do it again in different scenarios.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 26 min 18 s
Size: 169 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06853 секунды с 9 запросами