View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 09:47 AM   #551
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jacey tries out hoods Agenda

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a " hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy.
The second hood is a "zipper hood". The eyes and mouth zippers can be opened to let in light and air for the subject. This one is tighter on our subject and causes her a bit more panic. To make matters worse she's in a rather strenuous position with all her weight on her knees.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacey tries out hoods

Cici Rhodes - Assylum Port Richey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
In a dark corner of the room, locked away for safety, Cici Rhodes waits, miserably. In a dark corner of her mind, locked away tightly, is what she is waiting for.
The days and nights have strung together in a whirlwind of isolation, humiliation and violation. She doesn't know what is real any more and which of those experiences she has conjured in her mind.
Cici doesn't think she's crazy. She's pretty sure she doesn't need to be kept in a straight jacket, shackled to the walls. But if these are the kinds of fantasies she has when she is alone, maybe it is for the best.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes - Assylum

Tyler File part 2 Okha

Release Year: 2021
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

Overload White Stone

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Rain DeGrey's life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload

Tyler File Mc Neil

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Fetish Pup Kanayama

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pup

Flirting with Tess Westville

Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet.She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight.OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting with Tess
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03459 секунды с 9 запросами