View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 05:41 AM   #25354
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

No Escape For Feel My Round Ass and Suck it Alcora

Video language: English
You can see the chicks helping other girls out of their panties and then spreading their butt cheeks so that they can tongue their tight assholes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6020kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape For Feel My Round Ass and Suck it

Rain DeGrey (Painful Pleasure) Butner

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey (Painful Pleasure)

Ginger’s Test Part 1, futilestruggles Vanduser

Ginger wants to be a FutileStruggles model so I invite her over for a shoot. At the beginning of the clip we chat and I ask her a few questions. I don’t ask to many though as I am ready to get some ropes on her. After her mini interview the clip cuts to me walking her in to the room. I lead her by a handful of her hair. I sit her down in a chair and order her to put her hands behind her back. I see right away how expressive she is… a very good quality for a model! The first thing I do is tie her wrists. She immediately knows there won’t be any escaping today. I tie her waist to the chair next. I grab her by her hair and start slapping her DD all natural tits. Once again her expressions are priceless. Her ankles are bound next. A simple chest harness is then applied. I then grab her blouse and roughly rip it open exposing them DD’s. She moans as I continue to slap and squeeze them. Yes, you guessed right… They are going to be bound. I leave her for a few moments as she sits there looking a little nervous. I return and start binding her tits. Once again she is very expressive as they are bound for the 1st time. Her long red hair keeps getting in my way, so I tie a rope very tightly into it and then tie it overhead. With that done I continue tying her tits. After they are bound I continue groping and slapping them. I order her to open her mouth. I have a very large ballgag that I know won’t fit, but I thought you might like seeing me try and make it fit. I have another one that will fit perfect. I make her keep her mouth open as I get the other one. I strap it in tight and then I continue manhandling her bound tits. This goes on for a while and they get some nice hard slaps. Once again Ginger’s expressions as her bound tits are slapped are priceless. When I stop, I tie a rope around her neck. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 580.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger’s Test Part 1, futilestruggles

Brutal Bondage Chamisal

Sasha Knox was on tap this week and she found herself tussling on the floor before she received a rude greeting from Ogre. She receives a volley of slaps on her bare soles before she is rolled over and groped mercilessly. Then she begs as she feels the whip on her backside. Next, she's arched and squealing as tens pads are pressed into place on her pelvis. Tight clamps on her nipples are then tied off and Sasha begins to shudder when Ogre smashes the vibe against her clit…Ass up next and she feels the sting of leather on her ass while her tight cunt is stuffed with a dong. And finally stocked and spread wide on the floor for the grand finale' which finds Sasha clamped and pinned before being subjected to one last brutal orgasm.
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 175.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Bondage

Perfect Vip Super Hot Exclusive Collection Of Milf Gigi Bondage. Part 1. Wawa

Release Year: 2022
Today Milf Gigi gets a little break from all of the extremely tight damsel in distress bondage she's known for. She slips into a silky spandex catsuit and corset, and I strap a nice comfy leather muzzle gag on her. I anchor the "D" ring of the gag to the ceiling and begin to tie her all up nice and tight with shiny nylon rope. Once she is strictly bound from head to toe, I lay her down on the floor and pull her up into a nice tightly arched hogtie.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Vip Super Hot Exclusive Collection Of Milf Gigi Bondage. Part 1.

Rachel Adams in another tight arched hogtie, jbroper Lenghu

Rachel in another tight arched hogtie. She does it so well. she really enjoys her bound time on the floor...
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams in another tight arched hogtie, jbroper

Taste of Pleasure Drift

Cherie's chained on the floor, struggling to escape when Ogre intercepts that ploy and gives her a paw over before laying her out on the dirty, dungeon floor. Then, dragged to the Wall of Pain, where she's lambasted with the floggers. She'd surely prefer a bit of pleasure at this point, and unfortunately for her, her Master isn't quite ready as he administers the blows in a bit heavier fashion before clamping her hearty nipples. Cherie in turn writhes in discomfort...When she's stocked up on the cube, now she has a vibe mashed against her cunt. And here she receives a taste of pleasure with her pain…Then bent for an ass reddening walloping and Ogre gives her a bit more joy as her pussy is filled, forcing Cherie to a deep orgasmic wave. For the finale she is inverted from the rafters cunt roped and vibed before being tied off and stretched for one last flogging.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 128.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taste of Pleasure

Время генерации страницы 0.07310 секунды с 9 запросами