View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 03:30 AM   #4441
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Maggie Green Vol. 23 Set 1

Maggie Green - Vol. 23 - Set 1

We just heard from our dear friend 36DDD Maggie Green who let us know that she was hanging out with one of our other fantastic model/photographers 36F Jelena Jensen and both of them got their bra sizes remeasured and refitted and there's been a bit of a change for both gals! This is what Maggie had to say (and we quote) "I can say that Jelena is actually a 32F. I was out at her house in June and she took me to get measured at Nordstroms, I discovered that I am actually a 34G!! Who knew that I was wearing the wrong bra size all of these years! Now I'm wearing the right size and it feels so much better and has helped my back too!" So there you have it. From here on out, we'll have to refer to her as 34G Maggie Green. We always had a feeling that Maggie was bigger than a triple-D, especially a couple years ago when she was at her biggest and fullest, which is when this set was taken and all we can say is "DAMN! Look at those boobs!!!!" ;-) Maggie is truly at her finest in this one, with her incredible boobs looking as big and firm as ever.
Maggie Green
MILF
Pics: 30
Name: maggie-green-vol-23-set-1_1280.zip
Resolution: 1280x826
Size: 7 Mb
Format: jpg

Download:
Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02970 секунды с 9 запросами