View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 10:19 PM   #2291
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Asiana For Dinner Part 2 – Unaware the Camera Was Still Filming

Asiana For Dinner Part 2 – Unaware the Camera Was Still Filming

After playtime was over, I didn’t realize my Punisher still had the camera rolling when he decided he’d fuck with my emotions. My elbows were slammed together, my neck was sore, my hands and arms were asleep, and my mouth was hurting from being wrenched open with a 2″ ballgag, head hurting from my hair being pulled, make-up running down my face, and I was dying to get out. Once I tap out, I had enough – I was at my absolute end and I wanted out IMMEDIATELY and FAST! My Punisher thought it would be funny to mess with me but I wasn’t havin’ it. He demanded that I ask politely to be released from the ropes but I was so adamant about him untying me right away that I could not get myself to ask nicely. All I had to do was simply say, “please” and he’d let me out but after I short argument, I finally gave in. By then, a few minutes of pain had already gone by so the untying of the rope was worse than being tied! Needless to say, once I was out, I was fine but I felt horrible that I had copped such a nasty attitude, let alone not knowing the entire episode was caught on cam! Yikes!
GENRE:

Size: 31.8 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 5 min 0 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03238 секунды с 9 запросами