View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 05:33 PM   #2290
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 1 – Blame It On The Pantyhose and Heels

Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 1 – Blame It On The Pantyhose and Heels

I was wearing black sheer pantyhose with a tight little mini skirt and a pair of black platform heels. *Martin loved the way I looked so he started roping me while I was at the computer. *He packed my mouth with handkerchief and wrapped it over tight with some stretchy medical tape, then tied me to the chair. *My elbows were pressed together, ankles and knees tied and my neck was pulled to my knees. *Then he connected my feet from underneath the chair and around to my elbows so I couldn’t kick my feet forward nor could I lift up from my bent position. *It looks easy but what was bothering me were my thighs. *Being bent so much and also having to kind of hold myself in that position was really working my legs, yet Martin couldn’t see my tears behind my hair. *After some time of suffering, Martin unties me from the chair and calls me over to him, unwraps my mouth and forces me to suck his cock. *When I fail to keep up with him shoving himself down my throat, he ropes my mouth for not putting it to got use.
GENRE:

Size: 102 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 23 min 1 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.52037 секунды с 9 запросами