View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 09:16 AM   #218
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rough Training For Curvy Slave (Nitta) Tartu

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Racing your slave among other chosen ones is a joy for a master. In a slavery competition, master would like to be proud of his girl's level of submission and pain endurance. For such a competition, to be raced, Dr. Lomp picked bbw Nitta to represent his domination skills. Nitta must obey every command on time and bear any pain coming from various masters who attend there, accompanied by their own slave girls. So, Nitta must train hard, to reach the adequate level. In the very first movie of 2021, Dr. Lomp will push Nitta's limits by his whip, and especially will train the slave girl on nipple punishment, which is her weak point. You will watch Nitta weeping and struggling under heavy torment, which is the real pleasure for true sadist souls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Training For Curvy Slave (Nitta)

IR Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett Katonah

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Curiosity killed the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett

Mouth Of A Playful Babe Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load Powersville

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tarra White,*Mona Lee,*Susan Snow,*Dina,*Alyssia Loop
Genres: Anal,*Blouses,*Gangbang,*Lesbian Sex,*Messy,*Pissing,*Wet And Messy
Those fucked up Demolition Gurlz, consisting of Tarra White, Susan Snow, Gina Devine, and Dina, are at it again with a new babe to totally destroy: Mona Lee! Mona's long been a hardcore fuck freak, else she wouldn't even fuck with these gurlz, but she had no idea that lesbo action could ravage through both of her sweet holes this hard and humiliate and trash her like only these chicks can!
Taking on four freaks with large, cum-blasting strap-ons is no joke, as Mona quickly finds out, as she's slapped into submission and totally gangbanged harder than most dudes could give her! Mona takes it from all sides while getting her face and body blasted with cum at the same time, making it hard for her to even get a breath in as she's pounded unlike ever before!
This chick's mouth is blasted with mega load after load, but even that's not enough for the Demolition Gurlz as she also gets pissed on, leaving her nice and golden showered and covered in wet, creamy nastiness! Mona has never experienced anything like this, so in this special edition of SlimeWave you'll see just how hard and messy we can get at SlimeWave! Let us know how you feel about these insane Demolition Gurlz!
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mouth Of A Playful Babe Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load

Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold Burnt Ranch

Release Year: 2017
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold

The Summoning - Rose Quartz Pyrmont

Release Year: 2020
All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.
I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.
I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.
He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.
His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.
Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Summoning - Rose Quartz

Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments Peru

Release Year: 2016
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments

Pumped For Punishment Norwood

Release Year: 2022
Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our bdsm dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he Must accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumped For Punishment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04944 секунды с 9 запросами